GB HOMEPAGE

Sequel to Mushroom Age??

Posted By: raylinstephens

Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/09/10 11:36 PM

I would have sworn there was a sequel to this game - but when I googled it, nothing duh

Can someone enlighten me please?

thanks Linda
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/09/10 11:52 PM

Hi Linda, there is no Mushroom Age part 2 that I know of yet.

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/09/10 11:53 PM

Hi, Linda!

I played the original and loved it, but I haven't seen anything about a sequel. I think it was done by the same developer as "Vampireville", and both games are 20+ chapters. If there is a sequel, I'd buy it without hesitation.

Susan

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/10/10 02:06 PM

thanks Susan and Ana!

I know a lot of people didn't like the game but it was great IMHO. Story was silly but the game was fantastic.

I didn't know Vampireville was the same developer! I have that game but when my computer had to be replaced, I just never got back to it. Thanks!

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/10/10 11:08 PM

Hi, Linda!

"Vampireville" was hilarious, and I particularly got a kick out of the butler. I picked it up when it was first released and have replayed it more than once. The humor is along the same lines as "Mushroom Age", so neither game should be taken seriously.

Susan

Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/13/10 03:13 PM

I have played Mushroom Age only once . I think I will pull it out and play it again!

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/13/10 03:27 PM

I am currently "playing catchup" with all the games not played while losing my weight the past 2 years.
My weight loss journey - totally free!

Mushroom Age was not the best story, but was a great game! It was fun trying to figure what to do next!

Enjoy it my gaming buddy!

wave Linda

Re: Sequel to Mushroom Age?? - 10/13/10 05:23 PM

Hi, Penny!

I replayed "Mushroom Age" a few weeks ago, and enjoyed it just as much the second time around. The cast of characters are a riot and you can't help but smile while playing.

Susan
© 2024 GameBoomers Community