GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull

Posted By: corana

Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/08/11 02:55 PM

Don't know if this is the right place to ask, but I've got to the latter part of game in the Music Room with strange panel on side of piano, supposed to unscrew 4 screws with screwdriver you hold, but it doesn't work, no doubt a gliche, how can I get over it please?

Terry
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/08/11 03:12 PM

Have you tried this advice?

Let us know if this does not help. wave

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/09/11 09:50 AM

Thanks Marian, It did help, I'm now at the swamp but can't raise the cannon to get the skulls, is there an easy way to do it?

Thanks

Terry

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/09/11 01:44 PM

Here are some explanations that might be of help:

Raising the cannons

Cannons and Pirate Map

If this leaves you feeling confused (as this puzzle was difficult for many), there are some folks here who have finished the game who can probably explain it differently in order to make it more understandable. wave
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/11/11 03:46 PM

corona,

I got to the swamp but no matter what I tried, I couldn't raise the cannons. It was very frustrating and I gave up. Hated to have played the whole thing only to have it end like that frown

Let us know what finally works for you and I might try (again) to finish it.

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/12/11 08:57 AM

Thanks Marian for help, I managed to raise the 3 cannons, but now got as far as looking for the gold pieces, got the first piece, but couldn't find the second one - any help?

Gatsby Girl, It took time but I finally raised the 3 cannons, all I can say is persevere, you will finally get there! I didn't get much further though, I've only got one of the three gold pieces!

All the Luck in the World

Terry

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/12/11 12:28 PM

Congratulations on raising the cannons! bravo Very glad to hear that you got through that. smile

Looking at the walkthrough, it says this about the second gold piece:

Click to reveal..
Move to the outside of the Carriage House; use the metal detector around the left side of the ground truck to obtain gold piece 2.

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/12/11 02:08 PM

Thanks Marian, I've now finished 13th Skull - Great Game. Or that is, the main part of it! I'm now on the Last Rites part, is there a walkthrough for this please?

Terry
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/12/11 02:11 PM

Corana, if you have the Collector's Edition, the strategy guide should be built in.

Ana wave

Re: Mystery Case Files: 13th Skull - 10/12/11 02:14 PM

This walkthrough here should see you through. Congratulations on finishing the main game! smile

Hi, Ana! grin

And ditto what Ana said; the Collector's Edition would have all the information you require. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community