GB HOMEPAGE

Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC.

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 03:57 PM

Ironcode's lovingly crafted sequel to the best selling Pahelika: Secret Legends will be available online from today onwards.

You can download a demo Here.

You can view the trailer here.

You can purchase here.

Quote:
Dehradun, India, Nov 22, 2011. Ironcode Gaming today announced the release of Pahelika: Revelations, a fantasy adventure puzzler for the PC. The game lets the player adventure as Sudesh Budkoti, intrepid adventurer and current holder of the magic book, Pahelika. Starting today, the game is available worldwide through Ironcode's website.

Sudesh Budkoti is a veteran adventurer who managed to get his hands on a powerful magic book. Strangely, once he got the book, he started feeling uneasy. Things only got worse when he started having nightmares. Worried, he decided to investigate the circumstance surrounding his last adventure. The investigation led to a discovery that is as terrifying as it is surprising: mankind is under a grave threat, and Sudesh himself is the epicentre...

Pahelika: Revelations lets the player experience Sudesh's journey to redeem himself and to confront the danger, and perhaps in the process, to learn something more about himself.

The gameplay of Pahelika: Revelations is based upon exploration and puzzle solving. Indeed, while exploring the world of Pahelka: Revelations, the player will come up against obstacles or puzzles often. To get past the obstacles, the player will have to piece together clues from his/her environment. The clues may come from observation, logic, or simply talking to other individuals.

Beautiful pre-rendered graphics and high quality music make exploring enjoyable and complement the gameplay, turning Pahelika: Revelations into an enchanting experience that the player will remember for a long time.

Pahelika: Revelations is available now for PC, Windows. The game can be purchased online through the following URL: http://ironcode.com/game-pahelika-revelations.html

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 04:01 PM

Thanks, Ana. I really enjoyed the first Pahelika and look forward to playing this new game. yay
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 04:48 PM

Will Big Fish be getting it?

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 04:50 PM

THey got the first one so I would think so, but purchasing direct from the developer helps the developer get all the funds.

Ana wave
Posted By: kjos

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 09:26 PM

Would anybody know how to connect the electric circuits that power the hall. At the beginning of the game.
Really got me stumped. Thanks
Richard

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 10:07 PM

Hopefully someone will be able to assist, Richard; I haven't played the game yet. smile
Posted By: Ironcode

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 11:34 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
Would anybody know how to connect the electric circuits that power the hall. At the beginning of the game.
Really got me stumped. Thanks
Richard

You need to connect the node from which the current is coming at the top, to the node from which current is going at the bottom. The wires start to glow yellow if they're connected. In between are circuit breakers, which glow red. You can' pass current through a circuit breaker.

So just connect wires while avoiding ciruit breakers.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 11:35 PM

Thanks for helping Ironcode! bravo

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/22/11 11:40 PM

thanks Ironcode I didn't you couldn't go through the circuit breakers.
Wow I got it the first try. Thanks so much.
Richard
Posted By: Upsydaisy

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 12:00 AM

Enjoying the game! have got as far as getting to see the Sage. Miss the 'hints' sometimes but knowing there are none makes me use the brain cells more. wave
Posted By: looney4labs

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 12:20 AM

Sad me sad

I didn't get my code. sad

I sent off an email to the developers, but was wondering if anyone else got overlooked, or maybe they are still sending them out?

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 12:27 AM

Did you look in your spam folder E-mail.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 02:07 AM

I did...first place I checked. But thanks for the suggestion as that is the type of thing I would overlook. wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 06:00 AM

Originally Posted By: looney4labs
I did...first place I checked. But thanks for the suggestion as that is the type of thing I would overlook. wave

Sometimes ISPs have spam filters which could stop our email from reaching. I have just finished replying to all the support requests, but If you still don't get my email, do PM me here.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 06:18 AM

Thank you for the help, Ironcode. thumbsup

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 03:18 PM

Thanks Ironcode! I'm happy to report that the support folks sent me a link this morning and I'll be downloading it in just a bit. That was great customer service.

Do you suppose I could just play and not do the T'day cooking? penguin
Posted By: Geo

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 03:42 PM

A little help----
What does the clue:"you are almost able to understand this text" mean and what do I do with it?

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 10:54 PM

Okay, cooking almost done for the day. I downloaded and installed and when the game came up, it greeted me by name. I didn't play the demo so someone enlighten me as to how that happened. <L4L's head is spinning around>

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 11:00 PM

Many games use the name that you call your computer as a default name. Mine does that too.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/23/11 11:29 PM

Geo, have you got the magnifying glass? will help you see the text. I am stuck on the series of pictures in the bureau!

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 12:16 AM

No,where can I find the magnifing glass?

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 03:12 AM

GEO, you need to
Click to reveal..
brew the intelligence potion

Originally Posted By: Upsydaisy
I am stuck on the series of pictures in the bureau!

Use the entries in journal as a guide.
Posted By: Bru27

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 03:05 PM

Still have not received the link. Two days late and no reply to my inquiry. Very disappointing.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 03:08 PM

Bru, did you send your purchase order number when you emailed help?

I heard back from them in a few hours with a direct download link.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 04:18 PM

Originally Posted By: Bru27
Still have not received the link. Two days late and no reply to my inquiry. Very disappointing.

I am sorry to hear that you got no reply, I tried to make sure that we give prompt replies. Perhaps the email did not reach us, or our email didn't reach you. Can you PM me the details?

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 04:23 PM

THanks Ironcode, I have no doubt that it must be an email glitch, you are very attentive! thanks

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 05:06 PM

Ironcode, The Order Ref: **************** has not been sent to me. It is not in the Spam folder
either. The problem now is that Windows states that 'help (At) ironcode.com' is not a valid
address. Thanks for your help.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 06:06 PM

Bru, please use private PM if you wish to use personal info. Sometimes our internet providers block the mail. It happems with me on comcast a lot.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/24/11 08:02 PM

I've had that problem with my mail quite often. My server blocked it for no reason known to man. luck

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/25/11 03:41 PM

BrownEyedTigre, I used the PM giving Ironcode the pre-order info...still no response. Where is the supposed great service? I'm not blaming you by the way.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/25/11 04:25 PM

Because you did not get an immediate response it does not mean they are not responsive. They are in India so there is a time difference. Not everything can be handled immediately, it is not large company, so he has many tasks to do. I can understand your desire to play the game but sometimes things happen beyond everyone's control.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/26/11 10:36 AM

upsydaisy can you look at my sequence and tell where I am off.There are 12 pictures but only 10 clues.
1-bow shoots arrow
2-on beach with bow
3-in bed dying
4-boy on throne
5-brother on throne
6-man chased
7-old/thin in robe
8-beat up old man
9-people suffer??(dont know what this looks like)
I have young man in robe
10-old man lies begging at throne
Cant place whispering in boys ear, and forum group

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/26/11 01:14 PM

Hi Geo,
I made it:
Click to reveal..
1-bow shoots arrow
2-on beach with bow and swan
3-uncle talks to boy
4-father on bed
5-man points to boy
6-young man on throne
7-young man runs away
8-old man on throne
9-young man with white clothes and beard
10-man being hit
11-young man with beard and sword
12-young man on throne and uncle begging.

This game is really hard, I am very stuck further on, I was messing about with something which can't be undone, so may have to start again.Good luck wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/26/11 02:04 PM

Thanks. Now Im stuck on the scales. All I have in inventory is coal,but that doesnt work.
------------------------------------------
Edit: Nevermind. I got it. Just had to close the door. Talk about obscure clues!

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/26/11 04:46 PM

Geo, when you solved the picture puzzle the cupboard below will open and you can get a pouch and sand, fill the pouch with sand. You need to make the library very dark to vanquish the ghost! Big hint!!

oops, we must of been writing at the same time! just read your edit.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/26/11 11:42 PM

There is now a walkthrough for the game, which is available here. wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 12:13 AM

Thanks Marian been waiting for a WT for this game.
Richard

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 12:48 AM

Enjoy the rest of the game, Richard. smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 12:56 AM

Thanks Marian, I've been waiting for a walkthrough also. woot
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 05:29 PM

Can someone tell me how I am supposed to get the magical powders into the Portal Meter. Where am I suppose to do this?

Thanks

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 05:55 PM

Hopefully someone will be along to help out here, Flo. You've looked at the walkthrough, right? wave
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/27/11 07:27 PM

Hi Marian,

Yes, I've looked at the walkthrough, but it just says what to do, how much of the powder to put in, but no clue as to how to set this up. I've tried placing it in different places but nothing seems to work.

Figured it out. It was on the note as to how to do it.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 11/29/11 02:38 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Flo. I was just getting ready to post another cry for help for you. smile wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 12/02/11 07:02 AM

Just in case someone still needs it, the strategy guide is here:
http://ironcode.com/wordpress/?p=242

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 12/02/11 01:00 PM

Thank you, Ironcode. smile wave
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/11/12 05:38 AM

Hi,
Something strange here, when I downloaded the Demo from Ironcode, Windows (which I ignore most of the time since it tags exe files as bad 90% of the time) and then my A/V said it was bad and put it in Quarantine, did this happen to anybody else?

Most likely a False Positive but would like some feedback before I contact the AV company.
Note: This is the First this has happened in the 3 years I have been using this A/V product).

Thanks
Ray
Posted By: Becky

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/11/12 12:07 PM

Starcom -- I never downloaded the demo, but went straight to downloading the game. I didn't have any problems with downloading the game (and no antivirus messages). I'm hoping someone who has downloaded the demo can help here.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/13/12 11:53 PM

Thanks for your quick reply Becky,
I will wait a bit more to see if anybody else has tried the Demo, will also try Mystery Manor to see if anyone there has tried the Demo vs Virus bug problem.

Take care
Ray

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/14/12 08:26 AM

Hi Becky,
Well good news, the Kaspersky Lab answered and confirmed that it was a False Alarm and that they would fix it in their (Kas.) next download.
Phew, so happy to hear that, now I can go ahead and test the game later today.

Again, thanks for your input.
Take care

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/14/12 10:33 AM

Great news! Thanks for letting us know how it's being resolved. wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/16/12 01:55 AM

Finished playing the Demo and I thought that I would Never-Ever like Casual games again, but this one was not bad at all, so I bought the Full version from Ironcode and loving it so far, not too much pixel hunting like in the older C. games I played and very nice graphics and an interesting story.

Thanks to BrownEyedTiger for bringing this game up.

Q. Are all the modern Casual games like this? Re: That the Objects are fairly easy to spot and that they contain a lot of neat puzzles (although some of the puzzles are Real Brain teasers for an oldie and not so bright person like moi.).

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/16/12 02:41 AM

There are certainly some casual games being released now that fit that description; I'm sure some of our members would be happy to provide some titles for you. wave

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/16/12 06:27 PM

Starcom -- the following games (as I recall) don't have a lot of challenges where you're looking either for hidden objects or for other tiny stuff (well, not more than in a regular adventure game anyway). I'm sure there are others -- I always leave things off these lists by accident!

Azada in Libro
Nightmare Adventures: The Witch's Prison
The Fall Trilogy (especially the first game, Separation)
Guardians of Magic: Amanda's Awakening
Age of Enigma: The Sixth Ghost
Puzzle Bots
Royal Trouble
Mortimer Beckett and the Lost King
Escape from Frankenstein's Castle

You also might want to try the Drawn series -- there are no Hidden Object screens, but there's some searching for small things -- however, the puzzles are intriguing enough that it's worth it.

You also might want to try the Blue Toad Murder Files and the Nelson Tethers series. These have challenges that are separate from the story, so they're somewhat different than the games listed above.
Posted By: traveler

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/16/12 08:07 PM

Oh, yes, if you want puzzles, download Nightmare Adventure: The Witch's Prison. That's all the darned thing is, one puzzle after another.

Gil.

Re: Ironcode Releases Pahelika: Revelations, a Casual Adventure for the PC. - 02/16/12 09:16 PM

Thanks Becky for the list (and thank you traveler for your input), I have now created a Word document List of Games to buy in the near future, so if you or anyone else has more to add, please, don't be shy.

Oh, and I bought the 1st Ironcode game Pahelika: Secret Legends from Big Fish, unfortunately Ironcode site is selling this one a bit too much for my budget...more expensive than his 2nd and newer one.....

Again, thanks.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community