GB HOMEPAGE

Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW!

Posted By: DeliciousGames

Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 11/30/11 04:05 PM

Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW!

http://www.zylom.com/nl/download-spellen/delicious-emily-s-true-love-deluxe/?dsgid=9146
http://www.gamehouse.com/download-games/delicious-emilys-true-love-premium-edition
http://zylomgamestudio.blogspot.com/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/DeliciousGames

Just sharing the news
Posted By: Marian

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 11/30/11 04:12 PM

It's great to see you here! welcome to GameBoomers. The Emily games are my favorite time management games and I'm really looking forward to playing this latest installment! smile happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 11/30/11 04:33 PM

welcome to GameBoomers Delicious Games!

Ana wave

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 11/30/11 06:08 PM

Gamezebo has posted their review of the game here.

thumbsup wave
Posted By: Kootsie

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/01/11 03:43 PM

I can't believe the complexity of the story line in this game. It really keeps your interest...what a brilliant game!

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/02/11 09:54 PM

Hmmm...there are 2 chocolates I simply cannot get.They are:

1: Entertain all seated guests for the whole day
2:)Delete 20 items on your tray and complete the day.

In both cases, I have done these things but am not awarded the chocolates. I have finished the game.

Any hints? There is no walkthru yet and Gamezebo says there is a strategy guide but there is not.

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/02/11 09:56 PM

I'm not sure, Kootsie. If I find some info about this, I will let you know. wave

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/03/11 12:04 AM

Thanks Marian!
Posted By: Alexxxi

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 12:36 AM

Originally Posted By: Kootsie
Hmmm...there are 2 chocolates I simply cannot get.They are:

2:)Delete 20 items on your tray and complete the day.

In both cases, I have done these things but am not awarded the chocolates. I have finished the game.

Any hints? There is no walkthru yet and Gamezebo says there is a strategy guide but there is not.

Kootsie, I have the same problem for
I sent the entertainer every day to all seated customers, included those seated at the bar, but nothing frown

As for the strategy guide i think that GZ means the one that comes with the game, just in case you missed it, go to Main Menu > "Premium"> select "Startegy Guide" , its helpful but not for the missed chocolates.....

any help for this is greatly appreciated smile

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 12:37 AM

Maybe one of you could try writing to the game developers and asking them your questions? I haven't been able to find any information about this either. wave

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 12:52 AM

Thank you for the good suggestion Marian! smile

I went to GH and found now this thread on their forum
http://www.gamehouse.com/forums/deliciou...-trophy-id15448

I am going to try "to entertain the customers before they get their food ... "
will let you know asap smile

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 01:28 AM

Alexxxi, thank you for the help. We'll be waiting to hear what happens. luck wave

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 01:43 AM

OK got it!!!!

What worked for me was to switch my profile setting from Beginner to Normal. I sent the entertainer to every tables before the food and got the trophy! happydance

Kootsie, you can try to change profile setting also for getting the other missed trophy, i had got it probably when i was still playing on Normal smile

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 01:48 AM

Originally Posted By: Alexxxi
OK got it!!!!

What worked for me was to switch my profile setting from Beginner to Normal. I sent the entertainer to every tables before the food and got the trophy! happydance

bravo And thank you for your help! fall wave

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/04/11 06:24 PM

thanks guys! that trick worked. the only one left is delete 20 items and finish the day.

Anyone know how to successfully do this?
Posted By: ramona

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/10/11 05:17 PM

Mini rant. I love the game but not a fan of Gamehouse and wish I had waited until it came to Spin-Top where I got the other games in the series. Game installed but now has disappeared from desktop an d when I go to re-download the game, nothing happens. I like the option of sending an E-mail to tech support. I am pretty good at putting all the details in an E-mail. With Gamehouse I only see two options for contacting tech support - chat or calling. Maybe I am missing something since so annoyed and will try later. Ok mini rant done.

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/10/11 05:28 PM

Sorry about your troubles, ramona. This page should allow you to contact them via email. I notice that if you check "technical troubleshooting" no email address is given, but if you check "something else," an email address contact is provided. Maybe you can get a hold of them through email, even though it might be in a roundabout way. Chat or calling would probably be the quickest way to contact them, though.

You have probably already looked at this page, here. wave12
Posted By: ramona

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/11/11 09:06 AM

Thanks Marian. I figured it out and just got finished playing it to the end including bonus roundshocked

It's a lot of fun.

Re: Delicious - Emily's True Love out NOW! - 12/11/11 12:56 PM

Glad to hear it, ramona! bravo12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community