GB HOMEPAGE

Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/12 02:47 PM

Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission here.

Quote:
Experience the classic tale of the Three Musketeers from Constance’s eyes as she works as a secret agent for the queen in Three Musketeers Secrets: Constance’s Mission! Help Constance as she not only inspires Gascony with her love, but takes on danger and saves the lives of the queen and D’Artagnan. Explore gorgeous scenes and live through an incredible tale in Three Musketeers Secrets: Constance’s Mission!

Protect the queen
Help the Three Musketeers
Discover Constance's secret!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: GBC

Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/12 03:04 PM

Need to use up some of my punch card credits so I bought this right off. Finished one chapter. Different from most HO's. I'm enjoying it! Nice puzzles. Nice storyline. Dressing up Constance is fun.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/12 03:09 PM

Thanks, Ana. And thank you for the info, Gail. wave
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Three Musketeers Secret: Constance's Mission - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/12 03:25 PM

This game is really different! I like it! I used one of my punch card credits too!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community