GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 01:56 PM

You can download Mystery Trackers: Black Isle here.

Check out the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Investigate a supposedly abandoned island in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle! After a journalist is kidnapped after beginning an investigation, it’s up to you to learn the truth behind Black Isle. Years ago an earthquake struck leaving the island deserted. None of the buildings seem to be damaged, however, and a hooded figure seems to be stopping people from discovering the truth. Find the missing journalist and learn a sinister secret in Mystery Trackers: Black Isle!

Find the hooded figure
Save the journalist
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 02:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. I'm still trying to decide whether or not to purchase the SE or the CE of Black Isle. Either way, I know I am going to enjoy it very much. I love Elephant Games. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 03:54 PM

Hi, Ana!

I purchased the CE and it was an excellent game. The storyline is intriguing; the puzzles are fun and challenging; and, to make the HO scenes more interesting, you use inventory items and solve mini puzzles to produce some of the required objects.

Marian, the bonus game took me just over 90 minutes to complete, and the main game took me almost 6 hours if that will help you to decide between the CE and the SE.

Susan

Re: Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 04:12 PM

Thank you, Susan; I believe I will get the CE. Now, I will just try to hold out for another sale on CEs. smile wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 06:59 PM

Hi, Marian!

If you have the same level of willpower as I do and find you can't hold out, you can always buy the SE and then upgrade to the CE later on grin !

Susan

Re: Mystery Trackers: Black Isle - New IHOG on BigFish - 04/01/12 07:32 PM

Originally Posted By: Susie07
Hi, Marian!

If you have the same level of willpower as I do and find you can't hold out, you can always buy the SE and then upgrade to the CE later on grin !

Susan

Now, there's a thought. laugh
© 2024 GameBoomers Community