GB HOMEPAGE

Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish - 04/23/12 01:58 PM

You can download Runaway With the Circus here.

Quote:

This heartwarming hidden object game set in 1930s France will take you back in time on an unforgettable journey of love, struggle, hope and determination. Join Mathilde, a beautiful young woman left destitute by the scarlet fever, as she becomes caught up in the colorful, character-filled world of the traveling circus. Help her fight her way up the circus ranks and steal the heart of the handsome animal trainer. Sumptuous illustrations, spectacular costumes and an endearing love story will transport you to the elegance and style of the 1930s. Runaway With The Circus!

Endearing love story
Fantastic soundtrack
1930s setting

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish - 04/23/12 02:06 PM

Thanks, Ana. You have already mentioned in another thread here that this game is a straight HOG; so, all you straight-HOG lovers, I hope you enjoy. yes wave
Posted By: menahune

Re: Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish - 04/23/12 11:52 PM

I don't mind straight HOGs, and enjoyed the demo - might buy this one just for the sountrack - Edith Piaf was singing just as my time ended

Does anyone know how long it is? By the look of the map, there are many many more scenes to play

Janice
Posted By: Marian

Re: Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish - 04/24/12 12:06 AM

I don't have the answer to your question, Janice, but hopefully another player will know more. wave
Posted By: bkrytr

Re: Runaway With The Circus - New HOG on BigFish - 04/24/12 01:45 PM

While I am a lover of straight up HOG's (Sleepy Hollow, for example, really good game), I will pass on Circus. I found the HO's hard to find (I like a challange -- but) and the game a bit on the stupid side.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community