GB HOMEPAGE

Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 02:49 PM

You can download Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You have been summoned to save the alpine village of Martlet in Royal Detective: Lord of Statues. Martlet has been taken over by statues! What made these statues come alive, and how can you stop them from destroying Martlet? The answer lays in the story of Princess, a young girl who was left on the statue maker’s doorstep at birth. Find out who enchanted the statues and why in this charming game set in a small European town.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus Gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Wallpapers
Concept Art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 02:52 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Elephant Games (Mystery Trackers: Black Isle, Grim Tales: The Legacy, Surface: Mystery of Another World), and I am already prepared to be impressed. Downloading it now. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 04:13 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 06:20 PM

Thanks a lot, Ana - I am also downloading it now happydance
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 08:08 PM

Hi, Ana!

I downloaded the demo and it's a definite buy for me. From the comments I read on BFG, it's a buy for everyone else as well.

I'm sure glad I took advantage of BFG's half-price sale last month lol !

Susan

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 10:05 PM

What an excellent game - It has everything - good graphics, puzzles, music and good acting - It's a winner for me bravo

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/14/12 11:50 PM

I'm enjoying the game, too. smile
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/12 02:20 AM

I'm enjoying it very much too! Elephant Games typically does a really great job on all of their games but honestly I love this one better than the last couple I played. Love the story and the scenery is beautiful. Good Game!! Off to play!

Barbara

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/12 08:13 AM

Yes, I agree, it's their best so far!
Posted By: rmelone

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/15/12 01:47 PM

I have to agree with everyone on this game. It's been a while since a game of this caliber has come out - so, I think I'll be bumping this one up to play first before the other games I'm playing.

Robert
Posted By: thracia

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/16/12 12:43 AM

I agree, it is a good game. I will start to play it just as soon as I finish Haunted Hotel. Like Robert, I am bumping this one up on my to play list.

thracia
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/24/12 07:27 PM

Beautifully done. Everything about the game is top notch. Animation in particular is most excellent. Well worth the CE price.

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/24/12 07:34 PM

Glad you all are enjoying the game! yay
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/25/12 01:00 AM

This is the best game I've played in a while. Everything about it is good, as you all have said. They speak the truth!
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/25/12 03:07 AM

This game was just delightful. I love it when developers try new stuff, and this one hit a bullseye. Great story and graphics sure, but the introduction of "helpers" and how to use them was just fun.

The map was much needed and worked like a charm. I usually enjoy Elephant Games, but this one is my new favorite. If BF keeps having games like this, I'll have to redo my monthly budget.
Jeanne

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/25/12 04:51 AM

Jeanne and Patsy, I thought the game was excellent; I'm glad that you both like the game so much. I can't wait to see what Elephant Games comes up with next. happydance
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/28/12 03:30 AM

Wow bravo I started this game yesterday and stayed up until 3 am finishing it. Great game all the way around - fits the CE category perfectly. tomato
Kathy
happydance

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 06/28/12 03:46 AM

Kathy yes thumbsup
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/03/12 09:34 PM

That's a sneaky thing to do, make me choose one of two endings.

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/03/12 09:35 PM

You can make a save and play both.

Ana wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/03/12 10:08 PM

In a casual game?

Anyway I made a choice and also finished the bonus round.

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/03/12 10:12 PM

Yes, you could do a save for yourself next time.

They just don't share well with others with the profiles and settings, but you can do them for yourself.

Re: Royal Detective: The Lord of Statues Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/04/12 07:03 AM

Well, I never knew that - You learn something new every day, don't you? headscratch
© 2024 GameBoomers Community