GB HOMEPAGE

Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 03:31 PM

You can download Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Travel from the deepest trenches of the Atlantic Ocean to the awe-inspiring wonders of Mars as you solve the greatest archeological puzzle known to man: the origin of Atlantis. Through stunning production values and cunningly designed puzzles, Eternal Journey: New Atlantis will draw you into an experience unlike any other hidden object adventure.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:

Bonus Gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Beautiful Wallpapers and Concept Art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Geo

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 03:39 PM

Wow.......WOW. This game is terrific! Reminds me of Perry Rodan.Starts off a little typical but then goes in a different direction that is super.
---------------------------
Edit: I should have added "so far" to my comment because I am not near being done.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 04:21 PM

Can't go wrong with Alawar. Superb graphics. Not going to hesitate on this one.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 04:23 PM

Thanks Geo! I loved Perry Rhodan.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 04:41 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game is from the same developers of House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets. This looks to be a good one. wave
Posted By: Vagabond01

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 04:47 PM

This has to be one of the most refreshing games I've played in a long time, it took just over four hours in the main game, i skipped 2 puzzles near the end as the old brain was starting to get a frazzled but i couldn't stop, need to know the what happens in the end, i was so court up the story that i forgot to look for the collectables have to replay to find them. LOL

I'm saving bounce game for tomorrow, Mondays are usually a no game day for me so now i have something to look forward to.

Top marks to the Dev on this one.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/22/12 04:52 PM

Thanks for the info, Vagabond - glad you enjoyed the game! I'll be interested to hear what the bonus section is like. wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 04:44 AM

I agree! This game is Fantastic!! It has been a long time since I've actually stuck with a game until the end. Lately I've been playing over a number of days, but this one, I just couldn't stop playing. I love Alawar Games. They do such a fantastic job and the story in this one is different than the norm. I loved it. Great Job Alawar!!!!

Barbara

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 04:46 AM

I ended up using two game credits on the game this evening. I am really enjoying the total change of scenery and the interesting story. wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 05:32 AM

Marian, your going to have a lot of fun with this one being such a good story.

I started bonus game this afternoon and it's not letting me down any which a lot of bonus games seem to do lately,i just have find away to make it last, i don't want it to end. LOL

PS; please know that i do know how to spell bonus which is something i didn't do in my fist post, my only excuse is that it was 1.30am here in Aussie land and the brain couldn't wait and went to bed without me. LOL

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 06:14 AM

Vagabond, I envy you your winter; it's really hot in this part of California right now. smile

Very good news about the bonus game! thumbsup wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 06:35 AM

Marian,, I'll send you some of my wet & cold Sydney for a little of your heat. LOL

I'm so glad we don't wear those outfit, I'm only little but still not a good look at my age.LOL
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 02:01 PM

I also am impressed with this game.

Marian.....I see you are near Yosemite, I came from Pollock Pines, about 40 miles up from Placerville. Beautiful country. I haven't been up there since the 60s, I would imagine its changed a lot.

Back to my game and all of you have a great day.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 03:21 PM

Originally Posted By: Vagabond01
PS; please know that i do know how to spell bonus which is something i didn't do in my fist post, my only excuse is that it was 1.30am here in Aussie land and the brain couldn't wait and went to bed without me. LOL

vagabond, please note the bottom right of all your posts there are a list of functions. The first one says edit. You can click that button and edit the spelling if you like. Believe me, I use it frequently. lol

Ana wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/23/12 03:25 PM

Cherie, I'm happy to hear that you are enjoying this game too. I have been in Pollock Pines before. smile

Vagabond, those outfits are a scary thought. grin
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 12:09 AM

I love this game! Normally I don't buy the CEs but I had 2 club credits available and I wanted to continue so badly after the trial ended that I went for it. So glad I did. This is such a highly polished game, it's just set a new benchmark to compare all other HOGs against. BRAVO to the Alawar!

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 12:20 AM

I'm so glad you like the game, zookeeper! woot wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 12:05 PM

Oooh, this sounds like a real good game - Will all your comments make me buy my first full price CE game ever??
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 04:27 PM

If it does, Rosaboobie, you'll be in good company. That's what I had to do and I'm not regretting it!! thumbsup

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 04:36 PM

Yes, but unlike you, Sherlock, I am a cheapskate LOL! happydance
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 05:16 PM

I normally haven't cared to follow the story too closely in other HOGs I've played, but this game kept my attention and I wanted to know what was going on. I haven't played the bonus game yet so I don't know if the CE price will be worth it. But I'm looking forward to playing more. Normally in other CEs I've bought, I was tired of the game by the end and had to push myself to finish the bonus part.

And the game is set up so beautifully. There's an interactive map so you can jump from place to place. It shows you not only where there are things to do, but also where you've left the extra items that you collect throughout.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 05:25 PM

I really appreciate that interactive map, although there's a temptation (for me, anyway) to rely on it too much. But it's a feature I would like to see in all games of this type. wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/24/12 05:39 PM

Yes, sometimes I think like a child - I think that if I use the map too much, the game might end too quickly. But like you, Marian, I do love the interactive maps.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/12 12:41 AM

I'm loving this game and enjoying the story. It does have so many great features in the game which make it even more enjoyable. I'd love to see more like this one. thumbsup

~ Carol

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/12 01:32 AM

Lot's of good feedback on this game. I need to find the time to play it. yay
Posted By: GBC

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/12 02:40 PM

Okay, I've been talked into it. Mind you, you are all my co-dependents and enablers to my addiction. rotfl

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/26/12 03:38 PM

Originally Posted By: GBC
Okay, I've been talked into it. Mind you, you are all my co-dependents and enablers to my addiction. rotfl

It's terrible, isn't it? This forum is dangerous. laugh

I'm sure you will enjoy the game, Gail. happydance wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/28/12 06:26 PM

Great game. Nice change from the more usual train/car to mansion to cemetery to church to mine/cave, etc. Presents a bit more of a challenge. Really grateful for the map. Relying on it more than I'd like, but find I'm easily confused as to where I am or need to go next without it. So far, puzzles are pretty easy and HO scenes don't take up too much time.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/28/12 06:32 PM

Glad you are enjoying the game, Sparkle. It's quite a challenge not to rely on the map and I have found myself using it many times. wave
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/12 08:55 PM

Glad you liked the game as did I, but every time, I get only so far in the bonus game and get a "blue screen" saying "NV4.disp.dll. I've tried many times. Don't know if I don't have have the dll or that I should delete the dll. Has anyone else had this problem? Thanks, Mel22odie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/05/12 09:18 PM

Hi Mel22odie,

I did a search on your error message and came up with this problem and its solution. It sounds like you might need to look for, and install, an update to your video drivers. If this doesn't resolve the problem, you can either write to Big Fish Customer Support or let the techies in our Glitches section of GameBoomers help you out. wave
Posted By: mel22odie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/12 12:02 AM

Thank you Marian, very much for your help. It's already answered one question. I looked on the internet, found many articles but not the answer. I thought that it might be NVIDIA graphic card. Had looked for update on MVIDIA but I have the latest. Maybe I can reinstall it. Thanks again, very much. I had asked the question in hopes that someone else had encountered the problem but I guess not. Thanks again, Mel22odie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/12 12:32 AM

I hope you are able to get the problem resolved. I'm sorry this happened to you. wave
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/06/12 02:48 AM

There were other games, I played the whole thing not realizing I could use the map to quickly move around, until I played bonus round.

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/07/12 08:22 AM

This game doesn't make sense. The woman who's arrogance and ignorance destroyed the temple of Atlantis is revived from the dead 150 years in the future because somebody is needed to study a log dead civilization on Mars. They couldn't find some one who had a clue what they were doing?

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/07/12 03:05 PM

lol Sometimes you have to wonder what they were thinking!

Ana wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/07/12 05:57 PM

NVM found the answer, yes there is a step missing from strategy guide on how to assemble the broken sunglasses in hidden object puzzle.
Posted By: gamenut

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 03:58 PM

"And Now for Something Different"...Wow! I really enjoyed this game. Very nice artwork and music not intrusive (although had it turned down-do on all the games). Great imagination was used. LOTS of places to go to/find. Loved Map. liked had feature that showed you what area one of the 'collectables' was in-and if you checked the strategy guide it showed exact location in that area. Took me a couple days of play, not because wasn't interested, but because had to rest spine! Nice bonus game. Very much enjoyed this game, surprised me-had not thought would enjoy it. Felt worth the money. A bit ago just began the newest Redemption Cemetary and it sucked me in right from the first! Looks like 2 very, very good games in a row for me!!! Hooray!

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/08/12 04:08 PM

Glad you enjoyed it gamenut!

Ana wave
Posted By: sali

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 04:26 PM

I like very much this game also. Played it 2 times already and didn't be able to do the sliding puzzle by myself even if I know the slolution. Could somebody help me doing it or tell me where I could follow all the steps. Is you tube have that video solution? Thanks a lot to the one able to help. Sali

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 05:13 PM

Hi Sali,

It's great to hear that you enjoyed the game so much. I see a few videos of the game on YouTube, but they appear to include only approximately the first 30 minutes of the game. If I find any specific help for the slider puzzle, I will let you know. wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 05:49 PM

Thanks Marian I'll wait;I did see the you tube videos. Hoping someone will make a solution. Sali

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 06:00 PM

sali, does the strategy guide say that the puzzles are random by chance? Otherwise, unless the developer put his own guide in there, I can't understand why the solution would not be in the built in guide.

Ana wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 07:35 PM

Ana the guide doesn't tell us that the puzzle is random.It shows us the picture before and the picture when it is solved but they don't tell us how to solve it. I went to gamezebo site and the walkthrough show us the same 2 pictures. Maybe it is very simple to solve but I don't!!!! Thanks for your patience Ana.Sali

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/24/12 09:07 PM

Hmmm....if I get a chance this weekend to load it up I'll take a look.

Edit: I can see now why the BF guide does not have the moves in it, it is because one of their writers did not do the walkthrough. The developer did their own.

Ana wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/26/12 03:39 PM

Thanks Ana. Sali
Posted By: CaptainD

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/27/12 09:36 AM

Maybe it's because the sci-fi plot is so much more up my street than all these weird supernatural themed HOGs around, but this is by far my favourite of all hidden object games I've ever played. (Though if it weren't for the fact that I get sent them to review, I would probably still never have played one! - they're like adventure games minus all the parts that make adventure games so enjoyable...)
Posted By: spankie

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/12 03:51 PM

Hi Everyone,

I just noticed BF is having a 50% off Standard and CE games this Labor Day weekend and I'm making my list of games to buy.

Would like to know if the bonus chapter in CE version is worth the extra price? Since my list is a long one, I have to limit the number of CE's.

Thanks wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 08/31/12 03:57 PM

I haven't played this yet so can't answer your question. Hopefully someone else will be able to. wave
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/01/12 11:59 PM

wave I just finished the CE version and I think the bonus chapter is well worth the extra money. It was a great game with a long bonus chapter. Sure don't regret buying this CE! lol

I got it when it was buy one CE and get the 2nd one free. Love all the sales Bigfish's has been having!
Thanks
Kay

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/02/12 12:00 AM

Glad you enjoyed it Kay!

Ana wave

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/02/12 12:01 AM

Good to know about the bonus chapter being long, Kay. thumbsup wave
Posted By: JeanK

Re: Eternal Journey: New Atlantis Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 09/13/12 12:44 PM

Great game! I enjoyed the storyline -- a refreshing change. I just got the standard edition and was fine with that.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community