GB HOMEPAGE

BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!!

Posted By: Chick

BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!! - 08/29/12 05:50 PM

BFG found three coupon codes that I did not know that I had. My lucky day. Two of them were back in 2010. This is how I stumbled upon them. I had problems applying a current coupon code on my last purchase. I went to BFG Live Chat to ask for help. When my turn came up and I got a BFG representive. My bad day we got disconnected from live chat. Next the rep sends me an email of sorry we got disconnected (along with a complementry coupon code) "I'm going to call every day now". The email is how can I help you? I tell him about my problem of applying a current cupon. His rply, "let me check your account and I will get right back to you. He did and we got everything worked out. BONUS
In the email he says "Oh by the way, I found three complementary coupon codes issued by Customer Support when you called about technicle issues that you have never used.
They Never Expire. Now that's service, thats what you want to hear. My happy face is on, I am only one game shy of filling my punch card for this month.
Posted By: Marian

Re: BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!! - 08/29/12 05:55 PM

That's very good to know, Chick! Have fun filling that punchcard. happydance wave
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!! - 08/29/12 06:34 PM

WooHoo Chick and BF Customer Service!
Posted By: SharonB

Re: BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!! - 08/29/12 06:35 PM

Niiice! bravo
Posted By: Mad

Re: BFG coupon codes that you may have and not know about!!!!! - 08/29/12 08:37 PM

Wow !! How impressive is that ???? broccoli
© 2024 GameBoomers Community