GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery case files the 13th skull

Posted By: GemmaJessie2

Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 12:11 AM

almost at end have to find skulls in swamp totally lost also still have three things in inventory shovel, sleeping potion and half of a brass circle thing. Help appreciated thanks.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 12:28 AM

Hi Gemma,

First things first - have you checked out the walkthrough here?

wave

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 12:37 AM

yes I have the walkthrough

can you send me a spoiler for the three skulls in the swamp please thanks.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 01:36 AM

It's been a long time since I've played this game - could you please tell me what chapter you are in, according to the walkthrough I linked to above? Is it Chapter 13? wave

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 01:57 AM

It is chapter 12 and I have found all the map pieces but cannot for the life of me figure out how to raise the cannons have found the three cannons one at the beginning one at end of wooden planks between the two parted trees and one by the shed where I go by boat. I have tried all the xxx's etc and cannot get them to work any help appreciated thanks.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 02:31 AM

This is a very tricky part of the game, figuring out how to raise the cannons. Some detailed instructions can be found in this thread about how to raise the cannons.

This might help too.

Some other players here may be able to help explain this part better, as well. wave
Posted By: Homer6

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 04:43 AM

Sounds like you haven't completed a couple of things. That sleeping potion is meant for a specific person. And the half brass thing has a partner you have to find in a rather afterworld place.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 04:56 AM

Thanks, Homer. wave

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/27/12 03:45 PM

gave sleeping potion and got metal detector from chest but still have shovel, half medalion and now metal detector. Have not got any skulls still working on that also have question do all little dots have to be depressed on single cannon or can I get one depressed and then move on to the next have managed to get all three cannons with one dot depressed but when I go to try them again with another number the dots pop out. Will keep trying have got some good instructions from a couple of people here so will get some physical help from someone tonight thanks will keep you posted.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/28/12 04:50 AM

Ummm...let's see. Shovel, metal detector? I wonder why the shovel belongs with the metal detector? Did you by any chance dig the offerings at the voodoo store? Maybe something crypt into your pocket while you were in there. Just be careful it doesn't pull you down under.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/28/12 02:32 PM

Hurrah at last someone with a great sense of humour figured that out and wish that something had crypt into my pocket like instructions on how to get the 12 skulls. I am so dense when it comes to reading instructions on how to but still plugging if I can't get it will just pull the plug on this game and fire it with the others that I couldn't get so frustrating but you guys help a lot thanks. he he he (lol) PS have read the walkthrough till the wee hours and I guess it is random, I manage to get one little button depressed sometime but then it goes away when I try to put another number in. thanks .

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/28/12 08:01 PM

Hoorah hoorah finished the game what a game very tedious for me but finally got the skulls and out thanks for all your help. Whew.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/28/12 08:31 PM

Bravo, Gemma! bravo wave

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 09/29/12 07:11 AM

Congrats Gemma.

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 10/02/12 02:07 AM

got it finished it thanks for all your help.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mystery case files the 13th skull - 10/02/12 03:06 AM

Hope you enjoyed it!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community