GB HOMEPAGE

Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/12 03:13 PM

You can download Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Climb aboard an ancient Spanish galleon lost in time as a Coast Guard officer tracking an elusive criminal in Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits. As you explore the vastness of a ship lost in time, what mysteries will you uncover amidst its Mayan idols, menacing sea creatures, and exotic treasures? Find out in this exciting new Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game on the open seas!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus gameplay chapter
Unlockable mini-games
Integrated strategy guide
Unique CE achievements
Concept art and more!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/12 03:18 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Elefun Games, who also brought us the two Fear for Sale games and Witches Legacy: The Charleston Curse. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/12 04:17 PM

Have played other Elefun games and found them enjoyable. This one looks good. Have played about 15 mins. of demo and will likely buy. I like that there are choices of difficulty, including being able to customize. HO's are interactive and you have the option to play Mahjong rather than HO. There are morphing objects to find. Early in the game you'll find a map which can then be used to "jump" from location to location. So far, puzzles aren't too difficult. All in all, a very interactive game. thumbsup thumbsup
Posted By: menahune

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/12 07:00 PM

Still undecided about this one, but I do like the option of playing Mahjong

Meanwhile I may go for the Daily Deal Sherlock Holmes

Janice

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/04/12 07:06 PM

Sounds good, Sparkle. smile

Janice, today's Daily Deal is certainly a steal at $2.99. happydance
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/06/12 02:47 PM

Just finished the demo. It's quite a good game but I am also undecided as to whether to buy it or not! smirk

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/12 05:41 PM

This game has certainly been worth the cost. But without the map (which shows where there are tasks to complete and allows you to "jump"), I don't think I'd recommend it. Lots of locations and easy to get lost. Glad the developer included the map for those of us who are directionally challenged. grin

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/12 05:49 PM

It really looked like a beautiful game; let us know what you think of the bonus game, Sparkle. smile

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/12 09:09 PM

The bonus game was a bit easier to navigate since there aren't very many locations. Ending hints at a sequel. Or maybe I just didn't want the game to be over. smile Well worth CE status.

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/07/12 09:21 PM

Sounds really good! thumbsup wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 07:42 PM

Playing this one now. Really enjoying it. Thank goodness for the interactive map. Also, I am a sucker for beyond objects. I don't really understand my fascination with them. But I love them.hearts

thracia
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Mayan Prophecies: Ship of Spirits Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 09:03 PM

I enjoy them too thracia!

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community