GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 02:58 PM

You can download Dark Arcana: The Carnival here.

Quote:
Find the missing woman lost in a mysterious Carnival of Horrors in Dark Arcana: The Carnival. Investigate two worlds: the one you know and an alternate plane existing behind the Hall of Mirrors. There you'll discover the secret of an ancient being known as the Evil One. Travel through dimensions, reveal the story of star-crossed lovers, and stop the Evil One from breaking its magical chains and invading our world in this exciting Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game!

Befriend a cute monkey helper
Clever and unique mini-games
Beautifully designed and crafted worlds

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 04:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave

I just found out that the developer of this game is Artifex Mundi, creator of Enigmatis: The Ghosts of Maple Creek, one of my favorite IHOGs. Downloading the demo now. smile
Posted By: GBC

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 05:50 PM

Thanks Ana and Marian,

This is a good game. Played 20 minutes of the demo and I'm buying it. Very interactive. Choice of finding Hos or Monaco puzzles. Little monkey as a helper. Puzzles are good. Story is good. Only played 20 minutes but it looks like it may get even better. thumbsup

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 06:50 PM

Thanks, Gail. I downloaded the demo and liked what I saw; I then used a punchcard coupon on the game. thumbsup wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/08/12 07:37 PM

Looks good, got good reviews over at BigFish, I will use a punchcard coupon also.

thracia
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/09/12 02:53 AM

Hi, Marian!

I just finished playing the demo and really enjoyed it, so I'm also going to use a punchcard coupon to buy it.

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/09/12 03:10 AM

Glad to hear it, Susan. It certainly looks like a fun game. yay wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Dark Arcana: The Carnival - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/12 08:18 PM

Agree. This is a very good game. Spooky story, lots of locations, nice balance of HO scenes. HO scenes are interactive and not too difficult. Puzzles are also fairly easy. A pretty long game for a standard version.

ETA: Almost missed that there's also a bonus chapter. Unusual for a standard version game. And a satisfying ending as well. bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community