GB HOMEPAGE

Exorcist

Posted By: Mary

Exorcist - 10/10/12 01:18 AM

Boy, am I having problems with this game. First off, it plays different from most of the casual games. But just when I think I know how this "plays", it changes again! I just found out I CAN go to different areas to find hidden objects from the same list! (I won't tell you how long I spent on one scene before I moved on and realized what was going on.)It's not a bad way of playing, but some guidance, especially at the beginning, would have been nice.
I don't remember if there was a "tutorial" at the beginning or not, but I sure could have used one!

I just finished Puppetville: Return to Puppetville; I've also played Lost Town and Mystery of Joyville. What great games! Maybe I'm unknowingly comparing Exorcist to these games, but we'll see: I've only just started the Exorcist and hope I can start moving along at a decent pace.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Exorcist - 10/10/12 01:27 AM

Are you playing 1 or 2? THey both have walkthroughs available on BigFish.

Ana wave
Posted By: Mary

Re: Exorcist - 10/11/12 01:42 AM

I try not to look at walkthroughs since once I start, I keep going back.

My problem was getting used to all the different ways of getting around and especially looking at different screens to complete one hidden object list. The hints kept telling me to use the can opener and I couldn't find the darn opener--because it was two screens away!

But I am plugging away, bit by bit, making progress. The game just says "Exorcist"; I'm assuming it's the first one.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community