GB HOMEPAGE

Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/12 03:25 PM

You can download Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland here.
Quote:

Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland® is a hidden object adventure game that revolves around the fictional premise that Elvis wrote a song shortly before he died as a tribute to his late mother. The song wasn't recorded and is hidden someone in Graceland. You discover the first clue that the song exists and set out to locate it. Search the legendary Graceland to locate the remaining pieces of the song and assemble Elvis' lost musical treasure!

Home movies and other video clips of Elvis
Music performed by Elvis Presley!
Hidden object scenes based on Elvis' many hits
Each scene is based on rooms from the real Graceland

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/12 03:50 PM

I'm not an Elvis fan but I do love the Hidden Mysteries series. I am now playing the demo . I will buy the game with one of my free game credits. So far the game is fun. thumbsup
Posted By: Marian

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/13/12 03:54 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/14/12 07:28 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: sadirose

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/17/12 11:41 PM

Help,please..stuck in Elvis' office..know I am supposed to do something w the fish tank but can't figure out what..thanks!

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/17/12 11:50 PM

Sadirose, I'm not finding a walkthrough for this game and I'm not seeing anything on the Big Fish forum about the fish tank either. Hopefully another player will be able to help you out; I haven't played this game. wave
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/18/12 01:51 PM

Sadierose, You will have to catch a fish. I can't remember if it was with a pole or a net but I THINK it was with a pole. If you don't have one yet, you may have missed something. The hint system in the game is quite good, so maybe that will help.

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/18/12 03:45 PM

Thank you for the help. wave
Posted By: sadirose

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 12:54 AM

Finally got the fish tank solved..now...how to pop the beach ball?

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 01:20 AM

Hopefully another player will be able to help; I haven't played this game. wave

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 02:33 PM

If my memory serves me correctly, the beach ball pops by itself. I think I just clicked on it a few times and then it popped. Hope that helps, Sadirose.

Oooooops! My memory just returned to what I like to think of as normal. Anyway, Sadirose, you will need a pointed inventory item to pop the balloon....something like a pen.

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 04:57 PM

Thank you again for your help! thumbsup wave

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 05:05 PM

You're welcome, Marian. I loved this game. Of course I loved Elvis, too!! Those cut scenes were a real treat. Clever on the part of the developers.

Re: Hidden Mysteries®: Gates of Graceland - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/19/12 05:08 PM

I used a punchcard coupon on it and am looking forward to playing it. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community