GB HOMEPAGE

Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 03:35 PM

You can download Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
You are Dr. Ellie Wright, a botanist stranded on a strange planet called Botanica. Full of curious creatures and exotic landscapes, Botanica is like nothing you've ever seen! Test your wits as you navigate through lush forests, steampunk villages, and more. But danger lurks at every corner; make both friends and enemies as you try to outsmart the cunning Queen Kassandra. Can you survive Botanica and find your way back home?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Hours of bonus gameplay!
Integrated strategy guide
Concept art and cut-scenes
Game soundtrack and wallpapers
Achievements and collectible items

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 03:40 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Boomzap, creator of the Awakening series and the Dana Knightstone series. thumbsup wave
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 06:46 PM

Thanks Ana. I see this game has evoked excellent reviews over at BFG! thumbsup wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: menahune

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 07:08 PM

I bought this one - had to after seeing the dragonfly/helicopter - Ian is pretty cute too

Also, this just neatly fills up my punch card

Janice

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 08:51 PM

I picked this up too. Once I saw the lizard, I was hooked. smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 10:11 PM

Not a bad price for a CE. $10.00 saved $4.00. Should be more like that.
Richard

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/21/12 10:47 PM

Yes, I think that's a very nice price, Richard. happydance
Posted By: Jeanne

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/02/12 07:15 PM

As usual, I am playing this game waaaay after the rest of you. I bought this CE during a recent sale and just got around to it.

I just want to congratulate Boomzap for a truly entertaining game with some unique puzzles. So enjoyable and clever. It wasn't a difficult game, all the easier to win achievements. Yes they had a slider puzzle and a water pipe puzzle, but with a twist that made them more fun. I just appreciate it when a developer takes the time to create new types of puzzles.
Jeanne

Re: Botanica: Into the Unknown Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/02/12 08:08 PM

Jeanne, I'm glad you enjoyed the game; I did too. Boomzap provides a refreshing and interesting change from the dark and dreary games, and I appreciate them. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community