GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/21/12 04:03 PM

You can download The Lost Kingdom Prophecy here.

It is a Match 3 Game with some Hidden Object Scenes.

Quote:
Help Serena save the Kingdom of Rosefal and keep the dreaded Prophecy from happening in The Lost Kingdom Prophecy! The evil wizard, Balaak, has appeared and is determined to destroy Rosefal! Serena and her friends team up to go on a mind-blowing adventure and save the entire world from tragedy. Dive into this Hidden Object game and become a hero, today!

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/21/12 04:56 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: SharonB

Re: Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/21/12 10:16 PM

Installed this game this morning, Ana and Marian. Nice game, I'm enjoying it. But so far it's more of a match-3 game. The initial play was a hidden object scene for the 1st chapter. Then you went from there to solving match-3 games. Different levels. I'm on Level 7 of Chapter 1 and have not gotten any more hidden object scenes yet. I suppose I'll get another one when I progress to Chapter 2.

Anyway, I like both these type games and have been playing it for hours. happydance
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/21/12 10:34 PM

It was designed to be a Match 3, Sharon. They have it on BigFish as a Match 3 game, with HO scenes between chapters. I downloaded it too and played a few rounds. I like the choices on how you want to clear the board.

Ana wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/22/12 01:24 AM

I downloaded it to both our computers also Ana. I am on level 7 also Sharon. Fun game.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway of the Day - The Lost Kingdom Prophecy - Oct 21 Only - 10/22/12 02:52 AM

I'm glad to hear you two are enjoying it; it's a nice game. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community