GB HOMEPAGE

digtial chocolate

Posted By: family

digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 10:12 PM

is brown eye tiger going to put digtial chocolate on do not buy from list since they deactvated everyones code so they cannot use it, i woudn't be shock if they picket them with signs or call bbb, everyone is on the warpath about it and sorry if you're an indian.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 10:24 PM

I do not have a do not buy from list, but if someone posts a link to a game website with tracking devices or known for adding spam to your mail I let them know.

Digital Chocolate purchased SandLot Games but I do not believe they are responsible for anything purchased prior to that.
I would be more concerned with how they deal with items purchased from them, rather than from SAndlot.

Ana wave

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 10:29 PM

they haven't fix any games, i had to buy hotel the sandtard from big fish, and blood oath, i brought hotel ce and the legend of crystal valley and the codes do not work and it is still in 60 minute trail , but thank you.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 10:41 PM

THese were sandlot games, right?

Ana wave

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 10:52 PM

yes before digtial chocolate now noone can get hold of them and use the codes and they are angry.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 11:27 PM

That would indeed be a frustrating situation. Since I do not know what the sales agreement was between SandLot and Digital Chocolate I do not know who is to blame.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 11:32 PM

i agree with you i do not know either, all i now is people are angry they are stuck with a 60 minute free trail, the codes do not work.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/22/12 11:59 PM

I am sorry, I would be upset as well.

Ana wave

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/23/12 12:14 AM

i am not happy either my hotel ce and the legend of crystal valley is in 60 minute free trail and i cannot use the code and get in touch with them,and i had to buy the standard eition and blood oath and hope best buy and walmart still sell the legend of crystal valley and hotel, i am littel happy big fish knows about it, i sent them 2 screenshots.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/23/12 02:47 AM

BigFish doesn't have anything to do with the merger or supplying the codes unfortunately. If they did, you know it would have been taken care of immediately.

Ana luck

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/23/12 04:21 AM

that is true too, and i sent them a message and they got it oct 16 and digtial chocolate didn't do anything about it.
Posted By: Cherie

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/24/12 02:40 PM

This sounds quite frustrating on the gamers who are having problems. Glad its not me. However, I agree totally with BrownEyedTigre, if its BFGs issue they would very quickly have resolved it or refunded the money. BFG integrity is on the same level as GameBoomers.......very good.

I would try to contact the developer. It is a much slower process but may resolve the issue eventually.

Re: digtial chocolate - 10/24/12 03:41 PM

i sent them 3 emails, even sent the women who i brought the games from, show her picture, nothing, i sent big fish, i received 2 coupons and brought the standard hotel and blood oath, so now my hotel ce and the legend of crystal valley are useless, and i give up and i know know digital chocolate are a bunch of crooks and are laughing that they are getting away with it, and do not support sandlot game support.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community