GB HOMEPAGE

Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 03:43 PM

You can download Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Thumbelina had the perfect happy ending, until the Raven Queen crashed her wedding, kidnapping her prince. To make matters worse, the Raven Queen locked her up in a dungeon! Will she be able to escape and rescue her prince before he becomes the Raven King? When you’re only a few inches tall, you need all the allies you can get, but beware! Anyone you meet could be a spy working for the Queen! Join Thumbelina as she journeys across the fantastic Kingdom of the Floral Elves in Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love, a charming hidden-object puzzle adventure game!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Play the Raven Queen in the bonus chapter!
Beautiful wallpapers
Full soundtrack
Concept art gallery

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 04:11 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer is Elephant Games. thumbsup wave

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 04:29 PM

Great game and longer than most CE's.

Ana wave

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 05:02 PM

That's all I needed to hear, Ana. laugh
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 05:31 PM

Hi, Ana!

I'm downloading the demo right now. I'm getting a lot more selective about what I spend my money on these days because I've been disappointed in the length of some of the recent CEs so, if it's a long game and I can pick it up for $9.99, I'm there lol .

Susan
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 05:54 PM

I really enjoyed the demo - I particularly liked the swapping of the Four Seasons - I am very tempted to buy this game in the sale.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 06:39 PM

Another lovely offering from Elephant Games - one of the best. Couldn't pass this one up with discount price.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 08:22 PM

what are the special effects? at the beginning of the game, it asks me if I want to disable them because of poor game performance

does that mean show?

Janice

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 08:26 PM

Things move in the background so I am guessing they would stop moving if you disable it.

Ana wave

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 10:42 PM

Have been playing most of this cold, rainy day. A nice long game. (Don't be fooled by the number of chapters listed in the SG. Lots to do in every location.) I recommend this one to anyone who loves puzzles. The ones in this game are unique. I'm grateful for the SG since I needed some help with them. You don't need to SG so much for navigation since the Hint function gives very clear directions if you get stuck. Not too many HO scenes and they're fairly easy to complete. Glad I got this one today.

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/27/12 11:12 PM

I am glad the strategy guide is helping you. It's one of mine. The game is long and the bonus section doesn't disappoint either.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/28/12 03:18 AM

after a long rainy day in the Pacific Northwest, I finished the game (not the bonus game yet)

and it was a great one - my crowning achievement was "more than 50 wrong interactions"

oh well - it was clearly a bunch of fun

Janice

and, Ana, thanks for the great strategy guide. I really do have to go now and brave the weather to buy some groceries

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/28/12 03:23 AM

Originally Posted By: menahune
after a long rainy day in the Pacific Northwest, I finished the game (not the bonus game yet)

and it was a great one - my crowning achievement was "more than 50 wrong interactions"

Too funny! I think I could achieve that award. laugh

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/28/12 03:32 AM

Janice, I got that achievement very early in the game. rotfl I think it signifies we are thorough and do not leave any stones unturned. grin
Posted By: GBC

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/28/12 11:43 AM

Thanks Ana, This is a buy for me also. Sounds too good to pass up. woot

Re: Unfinished Tales: Illicit Love Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 10/28/12 06:40 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
I am glad the strategy guide is helping you. It's one of mine. The game is long and the bonus section doesn't disappoint either.

Thank you, Ana. Some of the puzzles just didn't make sense to me. I needed the SG to clarify exactly what needed ro be done to solve the puzzle. Must confess though that I skipped a few. That's why I never choose the Hardcore gamer mode. I like to have an out. grin

Started the bonus game and I must say that it's worth the price of admission. Could have been a whole game itself. Lots more puzzles, locations, etc. and an additional twist on the story. Highly recommend this CE.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community