GB HOMEPAGE

Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/03/12 04:14 PM

You can download Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville Here.

You can view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:

Uncover the mysterious past of a sleepy seaside village in Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville! You and your son, Tim, recently moved to the small town of Tideville to make a fresh start. One peaceful autumn evening, you arrive home just in time to see Tim vanish into thin air! Armed with only your wits and a cryptic clue about a scientist, you set out to find your son. But you soon learn that Tim was not the first resident of Tideville to disappear... In fact, people have been going missing for years. But who is behind it all? And what do they want? Unravel the town's dark secret in this stunning Hidden Object game!

Perplexing puzzles
Intriguing story
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave

Posted By: Marian

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/03/12 04:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/03/12 07:58 PM

Ana thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/04/12 05:24 PM

Nice game. I'm especially enjoying the artwork.

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/04/12 08:12 PM

The artwork is very nice; it reminds me (in the HOG scenes especially) of ERS. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/04/12 11:05 PM

Have been playing for a long time. This is a very worthwhile game. Very long for a standard version. rah

Re: Whispered Secrets: The Story of Tideville - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/04/12 11:46 PM

Good to know; I picked it up during a sale but have only played about 40 minutes of it. I'm looking forward to playing it. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community