GB HOMEPAGE

Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only - 11/04/12 03:51 PM

Todays GGOTD is a mahjong game called World’s Greatest Places Mahjong.

You can download Here.

Quote:
Embark on a relaxing journey to some of the most beautiful places on Earth all while playing the classic game of Mahjong. Remove tiles in 240 different layouts while visiting the Roman Coliseum, the Taj Mahal, and other magnificent sites. Featuring two play modes and filled with beautiful scenery plus pleasant music, this is a Mahjong game that will leave you breathless.

Enjoy a soothing stroll through dazzling locations around the globe in World’s Greatest Places Mahjong!

As always, please remember to download and activate the game today in order to get for free.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only - 11/04/12 03:55 PM

Thank you, Ana - I have just downloaded it - I love mahjong games.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only - 11/04/12 04:28 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: flutist

Re: Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only - 11/04/12 05:05 PM

I just downloaded this game. Haven't tried it yet. Looks like fun.
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Giveaway of the Day - World’s Greatest Places Mahjong - Nov 4th Only - 11/06/12 08:54 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community