GB HOMEPAGE

Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness

Posted By: Cherie

Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness - 11/04/12 11:20 PM

I just downloaded the 1 hour test on this game from BFG. Why does it look so familiar? I get the feeling its an old game re-released under another name. Either that or all the games are beginning to look alike to me. Has anyone else noticed this?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness - 11/04/12 11:44 PM

I just checked Big Fish, and this game came out on Big Fish in November 2011. As far as I know, the game has not been released under any other name. wave
Posted By: Cherie

Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness - 11/05/12 12:34 AM

Marian......Thank you for the information. I may very well have purchased it already, must look in my older games. I really need to set up a data base with all my games on it. Better yet since I purchase 95% of my games from BFG they should have that information on my purchases. Glad you gave me a nudge in the right direction on this one.

Have a great Sunday evening.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness - 11/05/12 12:40 AM

You have a great Sunday evening too, Cherie; how can we not have a great evening, what with all of these games to play? thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Mystery Stories: Mountains of Madness - 11/06/12 11:08 PM

Originally Posted By: Cherie
Marian......Thank you for the information. I may very well have purchased it already, must look in my older games. I really need to set up a data base with all my games on it. Better yet since I purchase 95% of my games from BFG they should have that information on my purchases. Glad you gave me a nudge in the right direction on this one.

Have a great Sunday evening.

Cherie: You can find a complete list of your BFG games in the purchase history section of your account on BFG. Even if you've uninstalled a game, it's still listed in your purchase history.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community