GB HOMEPAGE

Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 04:09 PM

You can download Journey: The Heart of Gaia here.

Quote:

One evening a stranger appears at Liz’s doorway, whisking her away to a colorful world that lies deep within the center of the Earth. Not only is it controlled by a powerful tyrant, but the very heart of Underworld is dying! Can Liz save this world and find the way back to her own? Journey through a fantastic landscape filled with quirky characters. Rescue the captured citizens, and they will help you put an end to the tyranny of Scartaris Umbra! Dive deep into the world of Journey: Heart of Gaia, a thrilling puzzle adventure!

Beautiful hand-drawn world
Exciting story with charming characters
Solve a variety of puzzles
Get the Strategy Guide .
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 04:21 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game comes to us from Frogwares' casual game studio, Waterlily Games; Waterlily also brought us Dracula: Love Kills. I'm very much looking forward to trying out the game. thumbsup wave

And I see you did the walkthrough, Ana. thanks

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 04:32 PM

Run, don't walk to get this game if you like adventure Lite games. It's better than most CE's, it's long, it's user friendly, it's entertaining from beginning to end.

Ana wave

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 04:36 PM

Will do, Ana. I've got some punchcard coupons that have been waiting for a game like this one. happydance
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 04:53 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 05:13 PM

Thank you, Ana. Wasn't sure at first because of the comic book style graphics. But the game has nice voice acting,choice of gameplay modes, a map that provides the ability to "jump" from location to location, and some nice puzzles as well. So far, the crowd on BFG forum is enthused and they're usually a tough crowd. grin Of course, your recommendation also helps seal the deal. thumbsup urock rah
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 05:55 PM

Just finished the demo, and it's a real good game with some very nice puzzles bravo
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/07/12 07:10 PM

Played 10 minutes and bought with a coupon.

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 02:23 AM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
Run, don't walk to get this game if you like adventure Lite games. It's better than most CE's, it's long, it's user friendly, it's entertaining from beginning to end.

Ana wave

Easy to see why you recommend this game, Ana. And why the w/t was such a chore. LOTS of puzzles. yay
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 02:37 AM

Hi, Ana!

I've been playing for almost 6 hours and I've still got 2 chapters left to finish. Some of the puzzles took me quite a while to solve, but I'm thoroughly enjoying it!

Susan

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 02:58 AM

Sparkle, and I had to do the puzzles in advanced mode also. That means I had to play the game three times in casual and three times in hard to confirm all solutions. lol I did however fall in love with the game regardless. Usually you get weary of one by that time.

Susie, The last 2 chapters surprised me. I thought the game was ending before that. I am glad you are having fun!

Ana wave

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 03:38 AM

Boy, that's a lot of work, Ana! crazy wave

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 05:05 PM

Not a job I'd be willing to do, Ana. How can you still enjoy playing the games after all that?

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 06:31 PM

TRuthfully, I don't Sparkle. I rarely play any when I do get a break. I start and after ten minutes I just can't go on. lol I am however looking forward to the new MCF and I am sure I will play lustfully through the whole thing. grin

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 09:54 PM

Hi, Ana!

I just finished, and it took me almost 8 hours. What a wonderful game, and what wonderful value, especially since I used a coupon to buy it lol !

Susan

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/10/12 10:47 PM

I thought it worthy to be a CE, Susie so I have to agree it was a lot of game for the money. I hope they do well so that Waterlily will make more.

Ana wave
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/11/12 12:04 AM

I agree with everybody. This is a great game. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm going to try again to see if I can win the "under 6 hours" medal, and later I'll tackle the Advanced mode. Are all of the puzzles in the advanced mode harder, or are some of them the same as the casual mode?

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/11/12 12:48 AM

Some of the puzzles in hard mode are different but they are the same kind as the casual, some you have to do in less moves, but the layouts are the same and some have less started out for you, like in the jigsaw type. A couple you need faster reflexes in the hard mode. All solutions are in the guide so if you get stuck, you should still be able to get through.

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/11/12 03:35 AM

Hi, Ana!

It was longer than most CEs, including the bonus game. I skipped about 3 puzzles, so it probably would have taken me longer than 8 hours if I had stuck with them. Despite the length, I was never bored, and the 3 sidekicks were adorable.

Susan
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/11/12 12:34 PM

I agree! This game was fabulous, and definitely better and longer than most CEs!

Re: Journey: The Heart of Gaia - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 11/13/12 04:26 PM

I am glad you both enjoyed the game.

Ana wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community