GB HOMEPAGE

BFG Customer Service

Posted By: smitty145

BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 01:18 AM

I was just in touch with Big Fish Games Customer Service due to no sound on my MCF: Escape from Ravenhearst Game. Rickey was very professional, as I have always found the CS Representatives to be at BFGs.
This is why I always deal with BFGs. smile
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 01:23 AM

Agreed! They are top notch. I hope you have sound now.

Ana wave
Posted By: Susie07

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 01:28 AM

Hi, smitty!

There has been more than one occasion when I found it necessary to contact BFG Customer Service, and every single representative whom I dealt with went out of his or her way to ensure that I was completely satisfied.

Susan
Posted By: Marian

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 01:38 AM

This is why I always have peace of mind when I get a game from Big Fish. wave

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 01:54 AM

Ana, I just sent off the Dr. Felix results. I hope his diagnosis isn't permanent laryngitis. rotfl It's really strange because I went to play it yesterday and it was fine. Dopey me accidentally uninstalled. When I installed again NO sound.
I checked my other games and they are fine and I tried everything else. So now I'll wait for the diagnosis. That Dr. Felix is cute. hearts

Susie, same here. I feel so many people are quick to complain that it's really important to give credit where credit is due!

Marian, So true!!!
Posted By: cailyn

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 09:14 AM

I love thier customer service!! smitty I hope they you'll be able to play it wave
Posted By: Mad

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 04:51 PM

Yes. My own experiences of BigFish Customer Service have always been very positive thumbsup
Posted By: bermag45

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/08/12 06:55 PM

Hi Smitty, it's worth a quick check to see whether you may have inadvertently disconnected your sound connection to your computer. However, if other sound is working this cannot be it!

Hope Felix sorts it for you. thumbsup wave

Bernie monky

Re: BFG Customer Service - 11/09/12 12:02 AM

Hi Bernie,
Yes, I checked for all the updates and connections......even though I do have sound on all other games. All is up to date. I've done everything but stand on my head and try it. I did get a reply asking me to check on the updates. So I'm now waiting again. smile

Thanks for the suggestions. smile
© 2024 GameBoomers Community