GB HOMEPAGE

Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 04:14 PM

You can download Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:
A TV show is turning the children of Fort Nightingale into zombies - but that's not the weirdest thing going on in the city! Enter this mystifying maelstrom as Clarrisa, a government agent that investigates unexplained phenomenon. Are you afraid? Or will you step bravely toward the unknown? Find out in Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Additional bonus chapter
Built-in strategy guide
Magnificient wallpapers and concept art

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 04:40 PM

Thank you, Ana - I only needed to play about 20 minutes of this game to know it was a winner.

We are really being spoilt by the high standard of all the games released recently.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 04:45 PM

A TV show turning children into Zombies? Sounds like a cautionary tale. scared
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 04:48 PM

LOL grin
Posted By: Marian

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 06:11 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game is from the developers of House of 1000 Doors and Eternal Journey: New Atlantis - this should be fun! wave

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 07:09 PM

New Atlantis was one of the best ever. I'm in.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 08:01 PM

This game looks great! Have it at the top of my "buy next" list as I really need to catch up with what I have.
Posted By: thracia

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 08:01 PM

Me too!

thracia
Posted By: Marian

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/11/12 08:07 PM

Big Fish needs to have another CE sale very soon! smile
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 01:48 AM

BFG is having a half off special for ALL Alawar games. This is an Alawar game yet the coupon code doesn't apply when I try to purchase. What am I missing?

Nevermind, I went to the forums and BFG can't add it to the list since it won't officially be released til tomorrow when the sale will be over. Kinda bad timing for an alawar sale, I think. Oh well, I'll wait for the SE as usual. smile

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 01:56 AM

It is tomorrow's game today, it technically does not release till tomorrow for all so it does not count for the sale.
Posted By: zookeeper

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 02:09 AM

Thanks Ana, I see we posted at the same time smile
Posted By: kjos

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 02:18 AM

Just like the adds you see on tv this product is FREE--just pay shipping.

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/19/12 03:37 PM

Great game. Zombie children, aliens, nuclear disasters, and government conspiracies. This one has it all. zombie crazy lol

A nice, long game with lots of locations to explore. Nice variety of mini-games and puzzles too, as well as interactive HO scenes. Developers were smart to include a map that provides info re: locations where there are tasks to complete and allows one to "jump" from one location to another. Lots of running around, but navigation is quick and smooth.

Could use an explanation of the ending of the main game though. Please PM if you can explain. Thanks.

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/19/12 05:46 PM

lol Zombie children. I love it!

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/20/12 01:37 AM

I'm getting spoiled by interactive maps. Now I look for them before I buy a game. It really does help since the scope of these games is getting larger.

thracia

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/20/12 03:32 AM

I love the maps too!

Ana wave

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/12 12:34 AM

I am about halfway through the game. loving it so far. but I have to say, it reminds me of
Click to reveal..
The Village of the Damned meets Stargate

thracia

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/12 12:37 AM

lol Is that good or bad?

Re: Forbidden Secrets: Alien Town Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/26/12 03:06 AM

I liked them both. Especially the latter.

thracia
© 2024 GameBoomers Community