GB HOMEPAGE

Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 04:10 PM

You can download Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 here.

Quote:
In the middle of a forested archaeological encampment surrounded by long deserted dwellings and artifacts, we again find Garret Ghostfighter. He has been summoned here to investigate the strange disappearances of scientists, as well as his own godson, Jacob. The missing vanish without a trace and screams are heard at night. Which new evil are we to fight this time? Find out in Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3.
Unravel an ancient mystery
Deep story-driven adventure

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 04:28 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 05:14 PM

We all have our limits. I have a hard time dealing with the topic of exorcism. eek Would like some feedback on how "seriously" this game deals with the topic. thanks
Posted By: GBC

Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 05:51 PM

Just wanted to see what this game was about and I could'nt stop playing it. A little creepy but I don't see anything drastic on exorcism. I'm really enjoying it. I think it's a little challenging. There's no walkthrough but I think I've probably played over half the game already.
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/12/12 06:10 PM

Just played the demo, and it's yet another winner for me.
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Inception of Darkness: Exorcist 3 - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/13/12 02:17 AM

Played about 15 mins. of demo and decided to buy with a punch card coupon. Graphics are great, 3 levels of difficulty to choose from, good voice acting. HO's are well done and challenging. No reason to miss it.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community