GB HOMEPAGE

New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release!

Posted By: Legacy_Games

New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/13/12 11:42 PM

We are excited to announce Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep for PC and Mac is now available! When you download it at Legacy Games, you'll receive FREE bonus content!

It takes Match-3 game play and combines it with physics mechanics and puzzle elements to creatively clear pearls from each game level screen. By matching sets of three or more pearls of the same color, players can remove pearls and collect the critical items hidden inside. There are also Hidden Object scenes that challenge players to quickly find objects before they disappear.

Check out the trailer here and see the game in action: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4dgu4w7vubU
Posted By: Marian

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/13/12 11:43 PM

Thank you, Legacy_Games; I'm looking forward to trying out the game. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/14/12 09:45 AM

Thank you, Legacy Games - I am forever looking for a Match 3 game that will really challenge my brain!
Posted By: Haroula

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/15/12 08:21 AM

thumbsup wave
Posted By: Kaki's Sister

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/15/12 11:21 AM

Now that looks like a fun challenging game! Thanks for the good news LegacyG.

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/28/12 09:34 PM

Just a friendly reminder that Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep will be available tomorrow! You can download it at Legacy Games

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/28/12 11:11 PM

Thank you for the update, Legacy_Games! wave
Posted By: Sly One

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/29/12 01:05 AM

Thank you Legacy_Games. Will be looking forward to it and giving it a try. smile

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/29/12 05:21 PM

Thanks for the heads up, LG thumbsup

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/30/12 12:44 AM

It's now available! Download it today at Legacy Games and receive FREE bonus content when you download it at our site. Atlantis: Pearls of the Deep

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/30/12 12:48 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Legacy_Games. wave

Re: New Match-3 Puzzle Game from Legacy slated for November release! - 11/30/12 03:14 PM

I downloaded the demo but when I first tried to play it, my laptop froze! cry
© 2024 GameBoomers Community