GB HOMEPAGE

Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 04:25 PM

You can download Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove here.

Quote:

Take on the role of beloved murder-mystery writer Jessica Fletcher and return to lovely (but lethal) Cabot Cove! In Case 1, a prominent gallery owner is found stabbed in the back, and Jessica must distinguish friend from foe. Intrigue abounds in Case 2 when the philanthropic president of the local charity is electrocuted to death. It's up to Jessica to discover whether the motive was love, money or power. Jessica decides that she needs a vacation after all the mayhem and murder in her hometown, but Case 3 finds her embroiled in a mystery involving James Joyce!
Gorgeous Locations!
Three all-new cases!
Over 20 Puzzles!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 04:27 PM

Thanks BrownEyedTigre - I really enjoyed the 1st game so will be checking the demo out! smile
Posted By: Marian

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 04:28 PM

Thanks, Ana! I'm looking forward to this one. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 08:20 PM

Thanks, Ana. I was really looking forward to this game also, but I have just finished the demo and I am afraid this game is not for me. It just doesn't grab me, although I am sure other folks will like it.
Posted By: menahune

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 09:30 PM

I bought this game with a coupon - it's a nice game with lots of hints and wandering about

I wonder why they always make her look so pruny - she was like that in the first game as well. Don't think Angela Lansbury would 'be amused'

It must be a very long game - I've been playing for quite some time now and only part way thru first case - There are three cases

Janice
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 11:18 PM

Made my day. The first "Murder She Wrote" was so much fun. A nice, light change of pace. Didn't hesitate to use a punch card credit for this one. thumbsup thanksgiving
Posted By: Legacy_Games

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 12:17 AM

After our delay, we are proud to announce that MSW2 is available for PC download! If you purchase it through the official Legacy Games website, you get bonus content.

Here's the link. Enjoy! http://www.legacygames.com/genrePlatform/detail/id/209
Posted By: kjos

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 01:06 AM

Sure could use a WT stuck in Case 1.the hint keeps taking me in and out of buildings with nothing to do in them. thanks
Richard

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 01:12 AM

If you post what your problem is maybe someone can help Richard.

Ana luck
Posted By: kjos

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 01:25 AM

Thanks Ana will do. Will keep trying and see if I can get it. I must have done something wrong.
I finally made it out of Case 1. Case 1 was really long. Great game to.
Richard

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 02:25 AM

I think I'll use a punchcard coupon on this game; I enjoyed the first Murder She Wrote. wave
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 04:09 PM

I'm really stuck. There's no walkthrough to turn to. I'm using the code to press tiles in the fireplace. Nothing. Can you help, Richard?

Teddo
Posted By: Sly One

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 04:23 PM

I had the same issue but not sure I can explain it correctly. I didn't enter the entire code. You have to enter the whole code so that you are using each tile twice. Hope that makes sense?
Barbara
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 06:39 PM

Hi, everyone!

I'm working on the second case and am stuck in the electronics store where you have to match the colored shapes in 3s. I've made 2 matches so far, but can't seem to find the others. I don't know how to "hide" part of my post to let you know what my 2 matches are, so if someone could post the solution, I'll be able to see the ones I missed.

Thanks for your help. I'm thoroughly enjoying the game and hope we don't have to wait 3 more years for the next one.

Susan

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 06:53 PM

Hi, Susan - hopefully you will get some help with this. I haven't played the game yet, but it sounds like fun. smile
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 06:58 PM

Hi, Marian!

Thanks! So far, I haven't used any hints or skipped any puzzles, so I don't really want to skip this one.

It is a fun game and, if you're a fan of the series, you should enjoy it.

Susan

Edited to say that I found the 3rd and final match and solved the case. You not only have to pay attention to the shapes and colors, but also the markings, letterhead, etc. on each page.

Posted By: minibramble

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/12 01:53 PM

Help.I'm stuck on the 2nd case at the Lodge.

What's the password on the computer?
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/12 03:18 PM

Click to reveal..
Look at the paint on the keyboard, go from darkest to lightest
Posted By: Teddo

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/23/12 09:32 PM

On the ash removal puzzle --- there is now a walkthrough on the forum for this game. I have followed it and also the suggestions here. I also uninstalled and reinstalled and am playing using a new profile. It still doesn't work for me. I'll get in tough with BF on Monday. Thanks for trying to help me. Disappointedly, Teddo

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 12:08 AM

I'm sorry, Teddo - if I see anything else about this, I will let you know. wave
Posted By: stephen

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 03:26 AM

im stuck too...they only show the 1st 4 symbols on the tiles so what order do they go in? in you have to use all the tiles and press them twice??

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 03:55 AM

Hi stephen,

I don't know what case this is that you are working on, but someone on the Big Fish forums has written a walkthrough for the game; maybe this will help:

First Case

Second Case

Third Case

wave
Posted By: ramona

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 08:57 AM

I just finished and this was the right amount of difficulty and was fun. I love the change o pace from all of the paranormal subject. I would love to see a third installment.
Posted By: dianM

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/12 02:24 AM

I'm stuck in first case. Where do you get the sample of paint to detect a match for the second paint test. Scraped off desk for the first. Now have color mix card but no paint or thinner to test it.
Hope I explained that well enough??

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/12 03:01 AM

Hi dian,

Have you checked out the walkthrough for Case One here?

Let us know if that helps; if not, hopefully another player will be able to advise you. wave

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/27/12 08:52 PM

If you're having trouble getting past something, we have a walkthrough at our official site. If you go to the help tab at legacygames.com, you can find a complete walkthrough for Murder, She Wrote 2.

Here are the individual links for each case.

Case 1: http://www.legacygames.com/help/walkthroughDetailMurderSheWrote2MasterpieceOfMurderWalkthrough/

Case 2:
http://www.legacygames.com/help/walkthroughDetailMurderSheWrote2MooseLodgeMurderWalkthrough/

Case 3: http://www.legacygames.com/help/walkthroughDetailMurderSheWrote2FinnegansFakeWalkthrough

Have fun! If you need any other help, feel free to send me a PM or email at eddie@legacygames.com or stephen@legacygames.com
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/30/12 11:45 PM

I loved this game, flowers but did have to skip a puzzle or two so now that I know about the walkthrough on the Legacy I will replay it.
Kathy
happydance

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/01/12 12:10 AM

Thanks for letting us know, Kathy; I'm glad you enjoyed the game. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/02/12 01:20 PM

I enjoyed the game very much, also. I used the hints when I was outside to find where I needed to go, went there, then went inside and found what I needed without using a hint. They didn't count against you this way. I think you only had two clues outside the whole game. Loved it!

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/02/12 04:38 PM

Excellent, Kay! happydance12 wave12
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/06/13 09:50 PM

I am really stuck too. I am towards the beginning of Episde One. I went into Milton's house but didn't get everything. Now I can't get back into it to find what I need because the door is barred with crime scene tape.I can't seem to advance without doing this. Any ideas?

Thanks!

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/06/13 09:56 PM

gatsbygirl, if you look up a few posts in this thread you will find the walkthrough links.

Ana wave12

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/07/13 09:02 PM

Hey Gatsbygirl, if you can tell me more about where you are/what you've done and what items you have in your inventory, I can help you get past your stuck point!
Posted By: gatsbygirl

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/08/13 06:00 PM

Legacy_Games,

Thanks very much for offering to help. After wandering around for awhile, I was able to do a couple of things and when I went back, Milton's door was open. I am getting close to the end of Episode 1! I will probably need your help later though smile

Re: Murder, She Wrote 2: Return to Cabot Cove - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/08/13 06:23 PM

Glad you got it figured out, gatsbygirl. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community