GB HOMEPAGE

Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 04:30 PM

You can download Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power here.

Quote:

Long ago, a renowned warrior and ruler, Alexander the Great, endued his crown, dagger and ring with magical powers. The power once bestowed on each artifact is strong, and capable of causing irreparable harm, should they fall into the hands of the evil. Now it’s up to you, a descendant of the ancient emperor, to collect all the artifacts and save the world. Dive into the whirlpool of dramatic events and thrilling mysteries to unlock the secrets of ancient power!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/21/12 04:35 PM

Thanks, Ana. This game comes to us from Playrix, and there is actually a Collector's Edition available from their website. Their games are always very polished, so I will definitely be checking out the demo. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/22/12 09:37 AM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: Darlene

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 11:25 PM

wave

Is there a walk-thru for this game?

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 11:34 PM

I have been unable to find one Darlene. If you post where you are stuck someone may be able to help.

Ana wave

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 11:36 PM

wave

POSSIBLE SPOILER

I'm at the Rock place, after setting Denise free,
hints tell me there is nothing left to do, however it will not let me leave...

Any help is appreciated. smile

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 11:42 PM

Well I went to check on BF for you but see you and others are there already with the same problem. I wonder if it's a glitch?

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/24/12 11:45 PM

I hope it's not a glitch! wave

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 12:16 AM

wave

Well, here's what I did...

POSSIBLE SPOILER

At the Rock place, went into the room next to where I freed Denise, went to the Map, and picked India, and it transported me back.

So, I'm off and playing again! woot

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 12:19 AM

woohoo Darlene! I hope you can get through okay now.

Ana wave

Re: Alexander the Great: Secrets of Power - New IHOG on BigFish - 11/25/12 01:29 AM

Well done, Darlene! thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community