GB HOMEPAGE

Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games

Posted By: Penny Lane

Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/23/12 02:07 PM

Will BFG be getting this one? I liked the first two.

http://www.awem.com/golden-trails-3-the-guardians-creed-premium-edition.html
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/23/12 03:55 PM

They have the others so I would think so.

Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/23/12 04:44 PM

I like this series too, Marlene. wave

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/30/12 02:02 PM

AWEM is offering the game for 9.95. I had decided to purchase it instead of waiting for BF to get it. Well whenever I click to buy it my browser comes up with a warning that the connection is untrusted. So I tried purchasing directly from the AWEM web site but I am having the same result. So I guess I'll have to wait for BFG to get it which is difficult since I have played the full demo and I want to continue! Why would AWEM come up like that? Is it indeed a bad web site? There is no problem downloading the demo. I don't get it! think

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/30/12 03:51 PM

Many times these are false positives or the websites certificate has expired. These are not virus warnings. If it was me I would continue the download, but you need to follow your own instincts.

Ana wave

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/30/12 04:11 PM

Well, I failed to realize that AWEM functions on the coin system in which I have none so no discount for me! I will wait for BFG . Hope they offer the game soon!

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 11/30/12 06:09 PM

Hopefully you won't need to wait long.

Ana wave

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/04/12 02:27 AM

It was just announced on the Big Fish forums that this game should be available later this week. wave12

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/04/12 04:17 AM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave12

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/04/12 05:41 PM

Ok, I have to admit that I bought the game for the full price of 19.95. I just couldn't wait! It's a great game . I love the Golden trails series. Hope they keep making them! yes

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/04/12 06:22 PM

I'm looking forward to playing the game, Marlene. wave12
Posted By: beardedspectre

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/21/12 09:58 PM

$19.95?

It's currently $2.95 at Legacy Games.

Golden Trails 3 on Legacy Games

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/21/12 10:04 PM

Great price, beardedspectre. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/22/12 10:46 AM

Is Legacy Games a safe site?

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/22/12 04:31 PM

Legacy Games is an okay site to download from.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 12/22/12 05:24 PM

Thanks, Ana grin12
Posted By: exalthim2

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/10/13 12:49 AM

Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough for this game? There were walkthroughs for the last 2 games.
Kim

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/10/13 12:54 AM

Kim, I'm not finding a walkthrough for this game. Hopefully someone will post if there is indeed one available somewhere. wave

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/10/13 05:19 AM

I hope so. This is a hard game without one

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/12/13 03:42 AM

So Ana, the holidays are over, aren't you bored? Don't you need something to fill your time. I'm just sayin... think

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/12/13 03:52 AM

Ha!! I have been kept quite busy writing walkthroughs but I am afraid that one is not on my list. lol I only do what BF assigns me. grin

I don't think I'd be the best one to write a strategy game since I don't play them. You'd be running all over the place. rotfl

Ana wave

Re: Golden trails 3 The Guardian's Creed just released on AWEM games - 01/12/13 03:35 PM

lol lol rotfl
© 2024 GameBoomers Community