GB HOMEPAGE

Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 11/27/12 04:14 PM

Today's game for Club Members , tomorrow's game for all.

You can download Building the Great Wall of China Here.

Quote:
The Chinese Empire is in grave danger as the Nomads from the North threaten the wealth and prosperity of its lands. Kong Baotu, a smart and resourceful man, accepts the challenge to achieve the impossible. He commits himself to building the Great Wall that will protect China from the warlike barbarians. In return, he asks for permission to marry the Emperor's beautiful daughter, Fan Tanrui. Join Kong in his epic adventure! Help him save the Empire and marry Fan. Your journey will take you to the farthest reaches of China, through the emerald-green hills and treacherous rocky cliffs. In more than 40 levels, you will conquer the snowy mountain-peaks and cross the withering deserts. You will gather food and lumber, mine stone and iron, survive hurricanes and thunderstorms, all for the noble goal of completing the greatest building in the history of mankind – The Great Wall of China.

40 levels in 4 locations
Fast-paced gameplay
Exciting mini-games

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 11/27/12 04:36 PM

Thanks, Ana. This looks like a good game; however, I'm reading that it does not have an untimed mode of play. I will download the demo and see how generous the timer is, because I like this style of TM/strategy game. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 11/27/12 05:21 PM

Thank you, Ana thumbsup
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 11/27/12 07:16 PM

Thanks Ana wave

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 12/02/12 09:03 PM

An update to this game has been released, which now allows you to play the game in relaxed mode with no timer. Thank you to the developers! thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 12/02/12 09:04 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana :wave:
Posted By: Cynder

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 12/03/12 10:09 AM

Oh, thanks, Marian, that makes it a buy for me! I have credits I don't want to expire!

Evidently you have to uninstall/reinstall for the option to show up--but that's worth it to me!

Re: Building the Great Wall of China - New Strategy Game on BigFish - 12/03/12 03:53 PM

You're welcome, Cynder. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community