GB HOMEPAGE

BigFish Game Club Members Only - One Day 30% Sale Dec 5th

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

BigFish Game Club Members Only - One Day 30% Sale Dec 5th - 12/05/12 04:12 PM

This Wednesday, December 5th, all games on www.bigfishgames.com are 30% off for Big Fish Game Club Members!

Just use coupon code GAMECLUB to get all standard version games and Collector's Editions for 30% off.

Quote:
Here's how it works:
Promotion is exclusive to Game Club members.
The sale starts on Wednesday, December 5th at 12:00am and lasts all day until 11:59pm (Pacific Time).

Select to buy any PC or Mac game on www.BigFishGames.com and enter coupon code GAMECLUB in the Have a coupon code? box during checkout.

Games that are already discounted, such as the Daily Deal and Catch of the Week, do not qualify.

You can use the coupon code more than once to get as many games and Collector's Editions as you want!

To ensure that you'll enjoy the games you buy, and that they'll work well on your computer, we encourage you to play the free trials when available before purchasing.

Happy Gaming!

Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: BigFish Game Club Members Only - One Day 30% Sale Dec 5th - 12/05/12 04:41 PM

Thanks, Ana. presents12 wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: BigFish Game Club Members Only - One Day 30% Sale Dec 5th - 12/05/12 07:08 PM

Thank you, Ana - I wont be tempted this time - I emptied my Bank account with the last sale! lol12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: BigFish Game Club Members Only - One Day 30% Sale Dec 5th - 12/05/12 08:19 PM

lol12

Ana wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community