GB HOMEPAGE

Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/12 04:04 PM

You can download Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
A disastrous avalanche... an evacuation... and mysterious residents who turn cold right before your eyes... literally! In this sequel to the classic hidden-object puzzle adventure game, you’ll find secrets buried under an avalanche of snow in Phantasmat: Crucible Peak.

You planned for years to ski the Alps, but your dream vacation turns into a nightmare when you stumble upon a resort town, lost five years ago in an avalanche. Uncover the mystery of what happened here. Did anyone ever really survive?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
More secrets in the bonus game to uncover
Re-playable mini-games and cut scenes
Downloadable soundtrack
Wallpapers, screensavers and concept art
Integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/12 05:09 PM

Thank you, Ana - Just finished the demo and it's another good game IMO rah
Posted By: Marian

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/06/12 05:27 PM

Thanks, Ana. The developer of this game is ERS. Just like the original Phantasmat, the game offers a choice when you get to the hidden object scenes: if you don't want to play a hidden object scene, you can switch to a match 3 game. I've only played a few minutes of the demo but it looks interesting so far. wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/07/12 06:53 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup12
Posted By: ramona

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/09/12 12:28 AM

The first one was really good enjoyed both the match 3 and HO scenes. Off to download. Skyrim will have to wait until a little later this evening. Winter nights were made for gaming.

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/09/12 12:55 AM

Let us know what you think of the game, ramona. wave12
Posted By: ramona

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/09/12 04:59 PM

Marian

This sequel is pretty fun. The puzzles so far make sense and are the right amount of difficulty. I have to say I am a little burned out from the "mysterious something happened to the town" theme but the puzzles, hidden object scenes and match three action make up for the theme.

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/09/12 05:51 PM

Thank you, ramona - good to know! thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/10/12 06:17 PM

Hi, Ana!

I just finished the game and thoroughly enjoyed it. Most of the puzzles were different from what we see in other games, and they were the right level of difficulty, at least for me. The option to play a "Match 3" game instead of hunting for HOs was a nice touch and, if you choose to stick with the HO scenes, there is no penalty for random clicking. It took me just over 6 hours to complete both the main game and the bonus game, and I played in "Easy" mode.

I did run into one glitch where my game froze up, but I quit and restarted, and everything was fine.

Susan

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/10/12 06:24 PM

THanks for letting us know how you liked it. yay12
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/10/12 11:27 PM

I liked the 1st game so was very tempted! I liked the art-style in this game - I thought it was lovely! I thought the story & scenarios were a little different & I haven't finished it yet but just like the way this game flows together - I think it will come amongst my favourites! smile12

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/10/12 11:29 PM

Sounds great!
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 01:10 AM

Just wanted to make a comment. Am playing this game and enjoying it. Just finished a mini game where you were supposed to match an animal with what it eats. One solution was a cat "eating" a yarn ball! I've had four cats, and no way do they "eat" yarn balls! Are a lot of these games made by developers outside the U.S. and, because of that, make mistakes about certain things?

Don't get me wrong, I am extremely grateful for ANY good game, no matter where it is made.

Thanks for any input.

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 01:38 AM

I just figured that the yarn ball was something that the cat might try to put in its mouth and maybe chew on but not eat - also thinking that's what the developers intended to convey as well. wave12

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 01:49 AM

I am pretty sure wherever the developers are, they have cats, so I have to agree with Marian. I would asssociate a ball of yarn with a cat because I know they like to play with them.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Phantasmat: Crucible Peak Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 09:34 PM

Great game - especially if you're pining for some seriously wintry weather. happydance12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community