GB HOMEPAGE

Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition

Posted By: lakecat

Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/06/12 08:28 PM

I just picked up this game from Amazon for less than $5, in order to get free shipping. Has anyone ever heard of it? I cannot find any info on it, even on Viva's website. Guess I can't go wrong... Just wierd.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/06/12 08:33 PM

Big Fish has the game here, but not as a CE, so I don't know what extras are included in your version. Ana wrote the Big Fish walkthrough for the game. The game got mixed reviews, but I thought it was quite interesting. wave12

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 04:34 PM

Thank you, Marian. I couldn't find it on BF. The reviews on Amazon were mixed as well; some mentioned a need for a walkthrough. Very glad Ana wrote one - just in case.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 04:51 PM

You're welcome, Pam. I hope you like it! wave12

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 05:04 PM

It actually looks pretty good to me on BF. I like adventure lite. I'm thinking $4.50 was well spent.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 05:21 PM

lakecat, you can see the comments on GameBoomers here also.

Ana wave12

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 06:06 PM

Thanks Ana, checked it out. Oh no, Richard didn't like it! I usually agree with him. Still, I'm expecting to enjoy it, the story is interesting. I'll just watch out for the issues I noted.I appreciate all of the good info you gals have directed me to.
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Chronicles of Shakespeare: Romeo and Juliet - Collector's Edition - 12/07/12 06:27 PM

lol12 Have fun!
© 2024 GameBoomers Community