GB HOMEPAGE

Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/12 04:22 PM

You can download Twilight School here.

Quote:

Prepare yourself to enter the magical world of Twilight School! When Lily was young, her mother and father left her without reason or explanation. Years later a stranger named Hovenheim gives her a box with a letter from her mother. Lily discovers that her mother has been enslaved in the Dark World. Make your way to the Twilight School to save your mother. Explore the classrooms and garden while speaking with the students and teachers to uncover the truth about the school's sinister past!

Mysterious locations
Tons of Hidden Objects
Save your mother!

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/12 05:29 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/12 05:48 PM

Thank you, Ana happydance12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/11/12 08:09 PM

Thanks, Ana wave12
Posted By: chrissie

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/12/12 08:23 PM

Thank you BrownEyedTigre - I tried the demo, it's a little too directed & very twee but the graphics are nice!
Posted By: Simi_of_Acheron

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/21/12 09:04 PM

Help....... I've been playing Twilight School & have come across a nasty black gremlin in the theater (at least I think it is the theater??). Anyway, there is a painting of a werewolf on an easel & next to it is a large sculpture with a rather ugly black bat"man" hanging on it. I've hit the hint button to figure out how to get it off the sculpture & the hint flashes to the pick of the werewolf... I've have clicked & clicked on that darn picture endless times, but cant get the bat thingy to go buhbye.

Can someone, anyone give me a hand/hint or whatever so I may continue and finish this?

Please................

Simi

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/21/12 09:28 PM

Hi Simi, I'm not seeing anything about this on the Big Fish forums and I haven't played the game myself, so hopefully someone who has played the game will be able to help. wave12
Posted By: Simi_of_Acheron

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/12 08:08 PM

Thanks Marian, I really hope soo... It is a realitively (sp?) easy game, I admit. Unfortunately I suffer from extreme migraines & they've messed up my consentration (again w/the sp?), etc. So when I'm having those difficult times, I look for the easy breezy stuff. It just so happens I got stuck on this one that no one seems to be playing (sigh)!

Thanx again
Simi =^.;.^=

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/12 08:16 PM

Simi, I'm sorry I can't be of any help. I see folks on the forums who were experiencing odd glitches with this game; one suggestion was to try uninstalling and reinstalling the game, which seemed to help some of them.

Other than trying that, I can only say that I am sorry that you are stuck; that can be very frustrating, I know. wave12
Posted By: Jenny100

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/12 08:43 PM

There's a YouTube playthrough here
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kxTA0YHH4_I

I don't know whereabouts in the game you are (haven't tried the game) so can't tell you where to fast-forward to in the playthrough.

Re: Twilight School - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/22/12 09:19 PM

Thanks, Jenny; I didn't think to look on YouTube. wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community