GB HOMEPAGE

Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/12/12 03:52 PM

You can download Weird Park: Scary Tales here.

Quote:
Louis the Clown and Mr. Dudley are back in an all-new adventure that will take you through the dark corners of history's most famous fairytales to rescue children trapped in a frightening netherworld! Louis is up to his old tricks as he casts each child in the role of a legendary fairytale character and then creates the visually stunning but twisted worlds in which their stories will play out. Use your skills and intellect to find hidden objects and solve puzzles as you make your way through the stories of Cinderella, Peter Pan, Aladdin and more! With its spellbinding story, extraordinary atmosphere and stunning cinematics, Weird Park: Scary Tales is an instant hidden object classic!

59 unique locations
26 mini-games
Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/12/12 04:39 PM

Thanks, Ana. This apparently is a followup to the first Weird Park game, which was Weird Park: Broken Tune. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/12/12 09:27 PM

Thanks, Ana. wave12
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/13/12 02:00 PM

How weird. I cannot access the inventory section across the bottom. All I can see is the top of the box and "Inventory". What am I doing wrong?
Posted By: Flo NS

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/13/12 03:25 PM

I'm having the same problem. Will check out the forum.

On the forum a lot are having the same problem, some are saying to unselect wisescreen in settings, but that didn't work for me. However, what did work was to unselect widescreen and full screen,now it works, but only in Window mode.

Think I'll wait for a fix.

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/13/12 04:51 PM

Sorry you two are having problems. Hopefully there will be an update to the game. wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/13/12 10:55 PM

I haven't played yet, but saw that someone else on BFG forum recommended changing screen resolution to solve the problem viewing Inventory.

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 12:19 AM

Thanks, Sparkle. I also just read on the Big Fish forums that the developers are working on a new build to fix this problem. wave12
Posted By: joanieS

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 12:26 AM

Thanks! Helps to know its not just me! Does that mean misery loves company?

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/14/12 05:44 PM

Bought the game today and no problem with the Inventory bar. I did unclick "Widescreen". Don't understand why unclicking "Widescreen" filled up my screen rather than the other way around. Just curious. think

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/17/12 09:37 PM

The update for this game has just been released:

Quote:
We've received an updated version of Weird Park: Scary Tales.

This new version addresses the Inventory issues that some players were experiencing.

You can get the newest version by uninstalling and reinstalling your game.

wave12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/17/12 09:45 PM

Thanks Marian!

Ana wave12

Re: Weird Park: Scary Tales - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/18/12 01:55 AM

Glad to hear that the Inventory bar problem has been fixed. This is a really good, long game.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community