GB HOMEPAGE

Cave Quest

Posted By: Sparkle

Cave Quest - 12/15/12 02:28 AM

I've been playing this game on my iPad and thoroughly enjoying it. Looking for recommendations for similar games. I don't care to play HO games on the iPad because it's just too hard to see things on the small screen. Match 3's are perfect and Cave Quest has a bit of an adventure element to it that makes it a bit more interesting. Are there anynmore Big Fish games that are similar to Cave Quest?
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cave Quest - 12/15/12 02:36 AM

I really liked this game too, but offhand I can't think of any match 3 games that are very similar to this one. I'd like to see another one like this.

Other match 3 games that I liked that were different from the usual were Paradise Quest and Cindy's Travels: Flooded Kingdom (they included a story of sorts and I thought they were more interesting than most). wave12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cave Quest - 12/15/12 02:37 AM

I don't play too many Match 3's because one last me a year so hopefully someone that has played can offer a suggestion. Glad you are enjoying your Ipad.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Bristol

Re: Cave Quest - 12/16/12 05:06 PM

Best Match 3 I ever played, bar none, was Around the World in 80 Days. Got it on GameGiveAway a few months ago and have replayed many times. It's no longer free but can be bought at http://www.playrix.com/games/pc/around-the-world.html

Re: Cave Quest - 12/16/12 05:09 PM

Hi Bristol, Big Fish also has the game. I think it's terrific and we have other players here who love Around the World in Eighty Days too. happydance12 wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Cave Quest - 12/16/12 05:32 PM

I totally agree, Bristol. Around the World in 80 days is for me the best Match 3 game ever made. I play it almost every day. grin12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Cave Quest - 12/16/12 09:39 PM

I gave up on "Around the World". Couldn't take the pressure of time constraints. crazy

Thanks all for your suggestions. Problem is that the choices for Match 3's for iPad are few. But it's not like I don't have plenty of PC games to occupy my time. rolleyes12
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Cave Quest - 12/17/12 03:58 AM

I am sure there will be more coming for the Ipad. Most games are getting converted if they were good.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Uncle Reg

Re: Cave Quest - 12/18/12 04:39 AM

Some of the screenshots for Around the World in 80 Days show a clock. Is this a timed game?

Re: Cave Quest - 12/18/12 04:49 AM

Originally Posted By: Uncle Reg

Some of the screenshots for Around the World in 80 Days show a clock. Is this a timed game?

Yes, there is a timer. wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Cave Quest - 12/18/12 07:13 PM

But there is a cheat code out there somewhere which I originally used to extend the time when I was playing the game as a newbie. I dont like timed games but this game is so clever, challenging and addictive that I have got used to the timer now.
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Cave Quest - 12/19/12 02:19 AM

I downloaded Jewel Quest 3 and it's the most interesting match 3 I've ever played I think.

Re: Cave Quest - 12/19/12 02:32 AM

Originally Posted By: PATSY
I downloaded Jewel Quest 3 and it's the most interesting match 3 I've ever played I think.

That's a good one, Patsy! smile12
Posted By: flutist

Re: Cave Quest - 12/21/12 05:19 PM

Thanks Sparkle. I had not finished the game and had not played it in awhile. Went back to it again. A really fun game.

I am on either my second or third time on 80 Days.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community