GB HOMEPAGE

The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 04:17 PM

You can download The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
Uncover the mystery of the Night Stalker in The Torment of Whitewall! A shadowy figure has been stalking the streets of Whitewall, and young women have been disappearing without trace. Only one girl has managed to escape from the mysterious attacker, but she’s not talking to anyone… Rumor has it that something strange and terrible happened to her that night. Rumor has it that this so-called Night Stalker is some kind of monster. As more and more people are driven from their homes by fear, you are called in to end the town’s terrible torment.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
A bonus mystery
Downloadable music tracks
Beautiful wallpapers
Concept art
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 04:32 PM

Thanks, Ana. I haven't tried the game yet but I do know that the developer is Sulus, who also created the three Strange Cases games and The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery. wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 04:59 PM

Thank you, Ana - I have just finished the demo and although it froze on me in one part and I had to replay a whole chunk over again, I really do like the look of this game.

Oh, and Happy Birthday Ana santadance

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 06:11 PM

If you like a fair share of HOS you will enjoy the game. Sorry you had to replay part of it Boobie.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 07:22 PM

It was not a problem to replay it.

Have you noticed that we dont get the full hour demo any more in a lot of these new games?

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 07:37 PM

I did not know that Boobie. I never play the demos. I wonder if it's because of the size of the downloads and it's easier to estimate an hour and download only a part of the game.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Haroula

Re: The Torment of Whitewall Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/16/12 08:09 PM

Thanks, Ana wave12
© 2024 GameBoomers Community