GB HOMEPAGE

Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 03:59 PM

You can download Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

Long-forgotten memories bubble to the surface when the past invades the present in Lake House: Children of Silence! Located at the edge of a gloomy lake and shrouded in fog, the house at the center of this story has stood empty for 15 years. Beckoned by what appears to be a ghost, a woman who lived there as a child returns to the house to solve a mystery that begins with an old photograph and ends in a secret room. Find hidden objects, solve puzzles and prepare yourself for an ending that will take you to a place darker than you can imagine!

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus Gameplay
Ten high resolution wallpapers
Strategy guide
Media Gallery

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 04:26 PM

Thanks, Ana. This comes to us from Alawar. I'm reading that the game has 14 chapters plus 4 bonus chapters. wave12

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 04:36 PM

Glad I didn't have to do the walkthrough for that one! rotfl12

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 04:48 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Yes indeed, count your blessings! wink12 lol12
Posted By: thracia

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 05:11 PM

I liked what I saw so far, so I bagged this one and Detective Quest: Crystal Slipper with the sale. So glad I waited.

thracia
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/23/12 05:47 PM

Just finished the demo, and it's yet another good game!

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/25/12 04:11 PM

Boobie and thracia, are there lots of HOS in the game?
Posted By: Laurette

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/26/12 10:57 PM

I came to ask for help, but, BrownEyedTigre, to answer your question, no, there are not a lot of HOS in the game. It's more of an adventure game and lots of fun.

Now, for my question. Am at the part where the barrel needs to be welded. There are 3 rings. I've done the outside ring and the weld doesn't disappear. However, I can't get the other two rings to weld. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

I figured it out.

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/26/12 11:31 PM

Glad you got it figured out, Laurette. I'm hearing that this is a really good game. happydance12 wave12
Posted By: kjos

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/26/12 11:33 PM

I played it twice really a good game.
Richard

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/26/12 11:36 PM

Originally Posted By: kjos
I played it twice really a good game.
Richard

Wow, that says a lot! thumbsup12 wave12

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/26/12 11:55 PM

Thanks Laurette and Richard, the game sounds great. I will put it on my list.

Ana wave12
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 04:34 AM

Hi, Ana!

I'm playing it right now and am really enjoying it. The map shows the locations where there are tasks to perform, which is helpful if you can't remember what goes where when you find an item that you can use laugh !

I've been playing for about 3 hours and just started Chapter 12.

Susan

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 05:14 AM

I love maps and especially ones that show where you have something to do. That's a definite plus Susie!

Ana wave12
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/28/12 10:53 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Geez Louise, Ana! You said a mouthful! rotfl12

This is one of the games I bought on the sale and I just started it last night. It's one of the few I've played in a while where I don't want to stop playing, I'm LOVING it! The HO Scenes that are in the game are different and not boring so I don't mind them. Lately, I'm happier with fewer HOS, this is perfect. thumbsup12

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/28/12 11:13 PM

Sounds wonderful! yay12

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/29/12 12:12 AM

It sounds really good - I'm looking forward to it. smile12
Posted By: thracia

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/29/12 12:33 AM

I feel this is one of the best games I played this year. I loved everything about it. I highly recommend it to any one who has not tried it yet.

thracia

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/29/12 12:43 AM

Terrific! thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/20/13 11:20 PM

An excellent game. Graphics are very well done, story is interesting and well told. Interactive HO scenes have animation. A nice long game too.

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/20/13 11:56 PM

You all are tempting me! lol
Posted By: Kayc

Re: Lake House: Children of Silence Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/21/13 01:58 AM

wave I agree with the others. It's a great game! I didn't uninstall it like some of the others. I may play it again.lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community