GB HOMEPAGE

Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 12/24/12 04:10 PM

You can download Break the Curse here.

Quote:
Once upon a midnight dreary, as Lorenzo slept, weak and weary, the carnival master's star performers, Harold and Eliza, went missing! It’s up to you, an expert in the arcane and supernatural, to track them down. From the lair of a powerful alchemist to the mythological creatures of the Zephyr carnival, embark on an adventure through a world of magic and mystery. Will you save Harry and his wife, or will they be Nevermore? Find out in Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems!

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

Lush, hand-painted visuals

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 12/24/12 05:28 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 12/24/12 05:35 PM

Thank you, Ana - Just played the demo and lots of good puzzles.

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 12/24/12 06:23 PM

I bought it this morning to take advantage of the sale. I hope it's good!
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 01/07/13 12:42 AM

I found this game to be fairly good. Played on casual: storyline decent, puzzles challenging enough that I skipped a few. I had to use the hint often to figure out what to do next. Only HO's were to find a number of the same items. I just found the ending to be, "What? Wait a minute!"
I'd say, a bit differant, good for a coupon.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 01/07/13 12:45 AM

Thanks for your thoughts and for the recommendation. wave12

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 01/20/13 05:27 AM

lakecat, I can understand the use of the hint button. I still can't figure out where to go next even with the hint button. rotfl I have been playing in between doing other things and a week or more passes between sittings, but I am lost! lol
Posted By: lakecat

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 01/20/13 05:18 PM

Not you, Ana! LOL! I understand, these are "coffee break" games and sometimes its a while before I can return to them. (scratch head) "What's in my inventory? Where am I...?" A little help (hint)is always welcome! sherlock

Re: Break the Curse: The Crimson Gems - New Adventure Lite on BigFish - 01/20/13 05:48 PM

Yes, me! lol I spend most of the time just wandering.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community