GB HOMEPAGE

Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 04:10 PM

You can download Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition here.

Quote:

In the dark of night, an elusive figure breaks in to the royal menagerie and steals four magic animals, your childhood companions and dearest friends. It is up to you to save them! Take the journey to discover more about the Dark Minotaur who threatens the magical world. Can you save them in time?

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Bonus gameplay
Downloadable music tracks
Stunning wallpapers and screensaver
An integrated Strategy Guide

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 04:21 PM

Thank you, Ana - It's a winner for me! happydance12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 05:49 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the third game in the Spirits of Mystery series by ERS, and I enjoyed both of the previous games. thumbsup12 wave12
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 07:15 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I especially loved SOM: Song of the Phoenix, the second in the series. I'm hoping this one will be as great or better. penguin

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/27/12 08:03 PM

Let us know what you think of the game, smitty. smile12
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/01/13 09:26 PM

Hi, Marian!

I somehow managed to miss this game on the day it was released so, since I needed 3 more punches to fill up my final punchcard for 2012, I downloaded the demo yesterday and then bought it. So far, I'm really enjoying it.

Now I have to find a SE to buy before January 13 because that's when one of my free coupons expires laugh !

Susan

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/01/13 09:35 PM

I'm glad you are enjoying the game, Susan. happydance12

I was looking at the ERS Game Studios website this morning and it looks like their next release is going to be Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug. This developer has certainly given us a lot of good games. thumbsup12

Hoping you can find a good SE before January 13th. newyear

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/01/13 10:28 PM

Hi, Marian!

newyear to you as well!

It seems as though the only SEs that are being released lately are the SEs of CEs, and I've already played most of them. I suppose the new Edgar Allen Poe release will be a CE?

I plan to go through the list of games on BFG's website, so I'm sure I'll be able to find a game that I can use my coupon on.

Susan
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/01/13 10:47 PM

The Edgar Allen will be a CE first.

Ana wave12

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/02/13 03:59 AM

Hi, Ana!

That's what I thought, and thanks for the info. I enjoyed the others in the series, so I'm sure I will enjoy this one as well.

All the best for 2013!

Susan

Re: Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/22/13 04:40 PM

An update for this game was released yesterday:

Quote:
There's now an update available for the PC version of Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur Collector's Edition!

This new version addresses the following:
- Fixes a progression block some players were experiencing
- Resolves an issue with widescreen display

That update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community