GB HOMEPAGE

The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/29/12 05:07 PM

You can download The Missing: Island of Lost Ships here.

Quote:
Escape from a mysterious island in The Missing: Island of Lost Ships! Your friend Robert was on the trail of an ancient artifact when he vanished at sea several days ago. You set out to search for him only to find yourself trapped on the mysterious Island of Lost Ships! Now you must save both Robert and yourself from the villainous Sea Dogs and their ruthless leader, the Admiral. Use your skills to uncover the secrets of the island and find your way home in this thrilling hidden-object adventure!

Explore imaginative locations
Unique and challenging puzzles

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/29/12 05:31 PM

Thanks, Ana. The first in this series was The Missing: A Search and Rescue Mystery, a game I enjoyed. The developer is Sulus. wave12
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/30/12 03:16 PM

Thank you, Ana - I was quite enjoying the demo. Got distracted by a missing dog, and when I came back, the demo had finished. So I would love to hear what other folks think of it.
Posted By: thracia

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/30/12 04:02 PM

I hope you found the dog.

thracia

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 12/30/12 04:53 PM

I found the dog, but lost the game LOL! woozy
Posted By: Starcom

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/16/13 08:11 AM

I quit this game at about 3/4 of the way, too many HOs. It seemed the further you get into the game the more HOs would pop up one after another, quite disappointing since the first game was so much more interesting and with less HOs and the first game had a more gripping story that kept you into the storyline. Oh well, as some Mods and experienced gamers have said: They try to make games to please everybody, so those of you who were disappointed with the lack of HOs in the 1st one and hesitated to buy the 2nd one, should reconsider, me thinks you will be happy with the number of HOs in this one.
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/16/13 04:42 PM

Thanks for letting us know, Starcom. This will be useful information for folks who are considering playing this game. wave

Re: The Missing: Island of Lost Ships - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/16/13 06:04 PM

To me, this seems a little bit underhand in relation to the demo. If there are indeed many HOs in the game, then this fact should be reflected in the demo IMO headscratch
© 2024 GameBoomers Community