GB HOMEPAGE

Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 04:03 PM

You can download Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
The family saga continues when your nephew Brandon encounters the mysterious Stone Queen in a lonely mountain town. She used to protect the miners here, but now she’s out for revenge! You must discover the truth behind the queen's anger and save both worlds before a greedy heart brings about their destruction. You'll meet new friends, but you'll also face new foes in Grim Tales: The Stone Queen, an intriguing Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won't find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector's Edition includes:
Hours of bonus gameplay
Integrated Strategy Guide
Beautiful wallpapers and concept art
Downloadable soundtrack

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave12
Posted By: Marian

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 05:10 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is the fourth game in the Grim Tales series from Elephant Games. happydance12 wave12
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 06:31 PM

The folks at Elephant Games have certainly been busy.

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 07:19 PM

Originally Posted By: Sparkle
The folks at Elephant Games have certainly been busy.

Yes, Elephant seems to now be in competition with ERS for the most new releases. grin12 wave12
Posted By: Tammy64

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 08:37 PM

Just finished it. That was GREAT!!.

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/03/13 08:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Tammy64
Just finished it. That was GREAT!!.

Two thumbs up - great! thumbsup12
Posted By: Susie07

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/04/13 11:14 PM

Hi, Marian!

Even though I don't remember playing them, I bought all of the other games in the series (some CE, some SE), so I must have enjoyed them laugh !

I just finished the demo and will probably add this one to my collection once I've finished "Spirits of Mystery: The Dark Minotaur".

Susan

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 12:11 AM

Sounds good, Susan. We certainly aren't running out of games to play! lol12 thumbsup12
Posted By: thracia

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 12:18 PM

Just bought this one with todays sale. Played for 30 minutes looks like another winner.

Marian,we may not be running out of good games to play, but I am running out of money!

thracia

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 04:32 PM

Originally Posted By: thracia
Just bought this one with todays sale. Played for 30 minutes looks like another winner.

Marian,we may not be running out of good games to play, but I am running out of money!

thracia

There is supposed to be another CE released tomorrow too - and the sale is good through tomorrow night. slapforehead grin12
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 06:05 PM

I enjoyed the others in this series. Beautiful, clear graphics and I do appreciate these maps. I just finished the trail and this is a buy for me!

Marian, I presume you are speaking of the next Dark Tales coming tomorrow. That is another fantastic series. woot

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 06:46 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Marian, I presume you are speaking of the next Dark Tales coming tomorrow. That is another fantastic series. woot

What was announced for the other CE release this week was Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman. We will just have to wait and see. wave12

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 08:05 PM

Oh nooooooo!(But the sale sure does help)

thracia

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/05/13 09:30 PM

Are there lots of HOS in this one?
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/06/13 02:35 AM

Ana, I quickly counted through SG and found there are about 17 in all. I prefer less but I'm not minding these because the graphics are so clear.

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/06/13 02:44 AM

Thanks smitty! Much appreciated. I do love the Grim Tales series.

Ana wave12

Re: Grim Tales: The Stone Queen Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/07/13 12:45 AM

Just finished the game, I enjoyed it very much. This is a good series.

thracia
© 2024 GameBoomers Community