GB HOMEPAGE

Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 04:34 PM

You can download Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition here.

Quote:
In the northern part of the state, near the upper reaches of the Hudson River, there is a town named Sleepy Hollow. As is often the case, small towns hide big mysteries. A chain of bloody events commenced one ordinary night. A secret marriage and a new will have inflicted a dreadful curse upon this town. A terrible legend has become reality. The legend of a terrifying creature returned from hell.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Additional bonus chapter
Integrated Strategy Guide
Brilliant soundtrack
Stunning wallpapers and screensavers

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 05:07 PM

Thanks, Ana. I played a few minutes of the demo and the game has good voiceovers and very nice graphics. I think this will be fun. wave12
Posted By: cailyn

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 06:49 PM

It's a good one I Beta tested it and received a free copy from Fenoman Games happydance12
Posted By: bermag45

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 07:23 PM

Having read some of the reviews on BFG I bought this straight away without even trying it out. Sounds like a great game. Used the coupon code NEW! thumbsup12 wave12

Bernie monky

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 08:01 PM

That's great that you got the game for free, Sue. happydance12

Nice to have a sale price on the game, Bernie! yes wave12
Posted By: menahune

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 10:55 PM

A great game if you like HOGs - there are lots of them. HO objects are very small and a bit too small for my old eyes, but there are lots of hints. Just have to wait a bit for them to re-charge.

I bought this one with the New Years sale coupon, and I'm enjoying it - have to get my butt moving now and get out of the house.

Janice
Posted By: kjos

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/06/13 11:39 PM

There sure a lot of HOGs Janice,and no random clicking either. Looks like a great game good graphics. Think I will pass on this one. Don't mind a few HO but.
Richard

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/07/13 12:24 AM

Thanks Janice, not a fan of HOS so it sounds like I will skip this one. I appreciate the headsup.

Ana wave12
Posted By: thracia

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/07/13 12:41 AM

I bought it after a few minutes of the demo. Good voiceovers, beautiful graphics. Don't mind HOGs, that's why I get these games. It seems to be following the movie Sleepy Hollow, with Jonny Depp. The lead is a male, which I know some people feel there are not enough of. I didn't have to much trouble seeing the items, thank goodness for reading glasses! Nice and creepy too scared

thracia
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/07/13 07:55 AM

I also beta tested it and received a free game. It is a good game. I enjoyed it a lot.
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Penny Lane

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/07/13 07:19 PM

I also used the "NEW" code and bought the game for 9.99. Well worth it! I like it a lot! And Johnny Depp too! Love him! hearts

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/07/13 08:08 PM

It sounds good! smile
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/11/13 12:00 AM

I snatched this on on the sale this past weekend and finished last night. It's a beautiful game.

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/11/13 12:23 AM

Glad you enjoyed it birthday girl! hearts

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/17/13 01:15 AM

An update for this game has been released:

Quote:
There's now an update available for the PC version of Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition!

This new version helps fix those progression issues with the mirror shard in Chapter 4.

That update is available in the Game Manager or by uninstalling and reinstalling the game.

wave

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/17/13 01:17 AM

YOu rock Marian! Thanks for staying on top of things for us. hearts

Re: Cursed Fates: The Headless Horseman Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BIgFish - 01/17/13 01:46 AM

Thanks, Ana. My pleasure! yes wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community