GB HOMEPAGE

Stuck in a Dark Tale

Posted By: Mad

Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/19/13 01:06 PM

Hi smile

I'm near the end of this Edgar Alan Poe Premature Burial CE game and am in the tunnels leading to an alternative entrance to the girl's tomb.
[I couldn't open the first entrance widely enough for the girl who is stuck in there to escape through but she gave me a key for another entrance - which I imagine will be at the end of these tunnels.]

Anyway, I've reached a river in the tunnel system where there is a winch and some other mechanism.
I have the handle for the winch and a wrench to fix it but I also need a nut and although I've backtracked through millions of scenes, I can't find a nut anywhere.
Nor can I find any reference to where one might be had in the walkthrough !!

Can anyone help, please ??

Cheers.

Mad frown
Posted By: Marian

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/19/13 04:08 PM

Hi Mad,

Does this thread help? If this isn't what you are missing, please let us know. wave

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/19/13 05:00 PM

Fabulous !! Thank you SO much, Marian. The very thing I needed !! broccoli broccoli broccoli

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/19/13 05:03 PM

I'm glad to hear it, Mad! thumbsup wave

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/19/13 05:04 PM

happydance happydance happydance
Posted By: Cappy

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/21/13 07:10 PM

Please forgive me for saying this, Mad, but I'm actually glad you were stuck in this game. I wanted to help you if I could, so I pulled up my copy of the game and started looking for the item you needed. In doing so, I realized I couldn't remember much of anything about the game except that I really loved it. So, now I'm playing and enjoying it for the second time. Guess I need to say thank you huh?

Barb

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/21/13 07:30 PM

That's great, Barb. I really enjoy replaying these games after a few months - they are almost like new games at that point in terms of how relatively little I remember. wave

Re: Stuck in a Dark Tale - 01/22/13 02:22 PM

Glad to be of service, Cappy !! rotfl And I hope you enjoy yourself to the max bravo
© 2024 GameBoomers Community