GB HOMEPAGE

The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 04:15 PM

You can download The Lake House: Children of Silence here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's edition Click here.

Quote:

Long-forgotten memories bubble to the surface when the past invades the present in The Lake House: Children of Silence! Located at the edge of a gloomy lake and shrouded in fog, the house at the center of this story has stood empty for 15 years. Beckoned by what appears to be a ghost, a woman who lived there as a child returns to the house to solve a mystery that begins with an old photograph and ends in a secret room. Find hidden objects, solve puzzles and prepare yourself for an ending that will take you to a place darker than you can imagine!
Over a dozen hidden object scenes
Film projector with eight story clips
Casual and Expert modes

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 04:24 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 04:32 PM

I'm currently playing the Bonus part of the CE. Very good game. Wouldn't hesitate, especially with today's One Day Sale. catrub
Posted By: bermag45

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 05:23 PM

Thanks Ana, I've been waiting for the SE to come out and will buy it after reading the excellent reviews! wave thumbsup

Bernie monky

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 05:30 PM

I think you will really enjoy the game, Bernie. smile
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 05:56 PM

Thank you, Ana - I think I will also buy this game - I really liked the demo.
Posted By: bermag45

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 06:45 PM

Thanks Marian, however senility has definitely taken over here. I already have the CE but have not played it yet lol.

By the way, the CE does not include the word 'The' in the title. It is just 'Lake House ... ' whereas the SE is entitled 'The Lake House ..... '. Never seen this before! wave

Bernie monky
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 07:23 PM

Unfortunately I came across this recently. Mirror Mysteries was on sale, so I checked under M in my Purchase History and didnt see it there. So I went ahead and bought it. As soon as I started playing it, I realised that I did have this game already. On doing some research on BFG, I found that I had purchased the game under the title THE Mirror Mysteries, whereas now it wass being offered for sale without THE!!
Posted By: Starcom

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 11:54 PM

Being that BFG has such great customer support, that if you explain your situation they will gladly Refund you or give you a game credit.
Posted By: smitty145

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/23/13 11:56 PM

Thank you, Ana!

I played the CE when it was released. This is a fantastic game. This was one that I found hard to stop playing. thumbsup
Posted By: Tally Ho

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/24/13 12:46 AM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Thank you, Ana!

I played the CE when it was released. This is a fantastic game. This was one that I found hard to stop playing. thumbsup

I did too. Players: If you haven't played it or even tried the demo, give it a shot. Good game.

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/24/13 04:25 AM

Yes, this game would end up on my favorites list for 2012. yes wave

Bernie, very funny! laugh
Posted By: Mad

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 01/28/13 09:52 PM

I've just started playing this one today - and it's lookin' good !! thumbsup
Posted By: oldbroad

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/13 04:26 AM

I have just gotten around to playing this game and I have to say that it is the best casual game I have ever played (not that I play as many as most of you on this board but....)

I really loved the game and it was very long. The bonus chapter was almost a game in itself. If you haven't played it, you should!!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/13 04:28 AM

Thanks oldbroad! Glad you enjoyed it.

Ana wave

Re: The Lake House: Children of Silence - New IHOG on BigFish - 07/01/13 04:58 AM

Yes, this was a really good one, oldbroad. I'm happy to hear that you liked it so much. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community