GB HOMEPAGE

Slowly getting back into casual games

Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Slowly getting back into casual games - 02/03/13 07:19 PM

After months on the darkside (GW2, SW:TOR) I'm slowly getting back into casual games (and adventure games).

Before I got my current computer I took a screen capture of Big Fish game manager and copied it to flash drive so I'd have a record of what games I needed to redownload and play. I don't think the screen capture was in purchased order though, I'm just playing the games from top to bottom of the screen capture.

Some of those games I didn't even play the demos I just bought them because I knew and liked the series. There was one though I don't recall buying at all, but it was there. Was probably one of those $2.99 specials I just forgot I got.

I had to cancel BF membership since I knew I wouldn't be playing for awhile. May renew it later. Someday I'll be caught up enough to use the four credits I still have.

I'm sure theree are new titles in some of the series I was playing that I'll have to find later.
Posted By: Marian

Re: Slowly getting back into casual games - 02/03/13 07:23 PM

I'll look forward to your comments about the casual games you are playing, once you get back to them. There have been some very good titles released the last several months. wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Slowly getting back into casual games - 02/03/13 07:26 PM

Oh yes, I think we have been totally spoilt in the past few months with lots of magnificent games. Enjoy your catch-up, Guybrush.
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Slowly getting back into casual games - 02/04/13 04:39 PM

Just finished it Gothic Fiction: Dark Saga Collector's Edition. Enjoyed it, though the boy you rescue and the daughter both need acting lessons.
© 2024 GameBoomers Community