GB HOMEPAGE

Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 04:13 PM

You can download Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition Here.

Quote:
During a celebration, a mysterious organ grinder appears, selling fortune cards for a penny. When the first victim falls prey to a mysterious beast, you rush to discover who this organ grinder is and what he wants. He claims revenge for the death of an innocent man, but what really happened on that day thirteen years ago? And who is trying to cover it up? A web of lies and deceit await you in this darkened city that was once so full of happiness. Uncover the truth and unmask the true villain in Chimeras: Tune of Revenge, a thrilling Hidden Object Puzzle Adventure game.

This is a special Collector's Edition release full of exclusive extras you won’t find in the standard version. As a bonus, Collector's Edition purchases count toward three stamps on your Monthly Game Club Punch Card!

The Collector’s Edition includes:
Integrated Strategy Guide
Bonus chapter featuring the organ grinder's fate
Collectable curse cards and supernatural pets
Downloadable wallpapers, art and soundtrack
Additional mini-game

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 04:18 PM

Thanks, Ana. This is another offering from Elephant Games, and it looks like fun. thumbsup wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 04:22 PM

You will enjoy it Marian! It's a good game.

Ana wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 04:24 PM

Thank you, Ana

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 04:29 PM

Originally Posted By: BrownEyedTigre
You will enjoy it Marian! It's a good game.

Ana wave

My wish list is about to implode. lol
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 06:35 PM

Thanks, Ana wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 06:59 PM

Oh dear, it's yet another good game woozy

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/07/13 07:13 PM

lol
Posted By: smitty145

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 04:03 PM

Thank you, Ana!

This will have to go on my list for the next sale! wave
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 06:39 PM

Thanks Marian for telling us it's Elephant games. Got it right away!

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 06:46 PM

Enjoy the game, Patsy! yay wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 12:32 AM

I am enjoying this one too. Perfect for a stormy night here in NY. As long as the lights stay on.

thracia

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 01:00 AM

I hope the power stays on. flowers wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 04:50 PM

It shows it for the discount, but I can't get it.

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 05:01 PM

Patsy, are you talking about the 50%-off sale on EleFun Games this weekend? If so, EleFun is a different game developer than Elephant Games, although the names are kind of similar. wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 05:32 PM

Thanks, Marian, Just excited I guess. At 80 not much excites me unless it's waking up every a.m.

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 05:40 PM

Your sense of humor is great. grin praise I too get excited about these games! thumbsup wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 02:43 AM

An update has been released for this game:

Quote:

We have an updated PC version available for Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition! This new version fixes a block by making the wheel piece at the lake obtainable after picking up all the items from the chest. If you're experiencing this issue, you'll be able to get that wheel piece after updating the game using the same profile.

To ensure you are playing the newest version, please uninstall and reinstall.

wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 03:39 AM

How wonderful that you don't have to start over! yay Thanks Marian.

Ana wave

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 05:04 PM

Marian, Thanks for the info on the update. For some reason the game manager does not always show these updates. I was having a problem with the game running a bit sluggish and this update helped.

This is a beautiful game. I love the voice over, the puzzles are great fun and I do not find the hogs to be boring. The graphics are so clear. thumbsup
Now I just have to wait for another sale. rotfl

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 05:08 PM

Glad the update improved the game's performance on your computer! wave

It is indeed a beautiful game. smile

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 08:18 PM

Yes, we used to get notification of these updates on our Games Manager, but that doesn't seem to happen any more.

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 01:01 AM

Hey! Just thought of another possible sale involving CEs that could come up.....President's Day is Monday!
Oh gosh,golly, gee.... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!! happydance

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 01:07 AM

lol

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/15/13 01:32 AM

Originally Posted By: smitty145
Hey! Just thought of another possible sale involving CEs that could come up.....President's Day is Monday!
Oh gosh,golly, gee.... I hope, I hope, I hope!!!! happydance

Good thinking!! sherlock grin
Posted By: Chick

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/16/13 01:40 PM

Smitty, you must be playing a lot of games that have a crystal ball. You were right about BFG may have a presidents day sale.
As a bonus the sale also includes Saturday and Sunday. Buy one and get one free. Feburaary 16, 17, 18. Can you help me pick a lottery ticket?

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/16/13 03:46 PM

Originally Posted By: Chick
Smitty, you must be playing a lot of games that have a crystal ball. You were right about BFG may have a presidents day sale.
As a bonus the sale also includes Saturday and Sunday. Buy one and get one free. Feburaary 16, 17, 18. Can you help me pick a lottery ticket?

woot penguin You beat me to the post, Chick! lol A BOGO Sale.....can you believe it?!? lol

Ana and Marian, Did I call that one or what? sherlock lol

Re: Chimeras: Tune of Revenge Collector's Edition - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/16/13 03:48 PM

Originally Posted By: smitty145

Ana and Marian, Did I call that one or what? sherlock lol

praise lol
© 2024 GameBoomers Community