GB HOMEPAGE

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 04:27 PM

You can download Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug here.

To view the comments and access the link to the Collector's Edition Click here.

Quote:
Edgar Allan Poe’s classic tale gets a reboot in this fourth game in the well-loved Dark Tales series. You and your detective companion Dupin have been summoned to the seashore to help William LeGrand discover the exact location of a treasure lost hundreds of years ago. But LeGrand isn’t the only one with designs on the pirate booty… A masked villain tries to make off with the code, and a mysterious woman in a veil seems to be connected.

Amazing art and animation
Creative puzzles and hidden object scenes

Check out our Blog Walkthrough here.

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 04:30 PM

Thanks Ana
wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 04:32 PM

Thanks, Ana. thumbsup wave
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 04:41 PM

Thank you, Ana - I have been waiting for this one to go to SE rah
Posted By: PATSY

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 06:36 PM

Just finished this game and I loved it!
Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/08/13 06:43 PM

Glad you liked it!
Posted By: GuybrushThreepwood

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 09:08 AM

Thats on my list of games to play when I finally get cut up and cant start buying new ones again.
Posted By: GBC

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 03:26 PM

This was a great game!
Posted By: Marian

Re: Dark Tales: Edgar Allan Poe's The Gold Bug - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 03:55 PM

I'm glad you enjoyed it, Gail. thumbsup wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community