GB HOMEPAGE

Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish

Posted By: BrownEyedTigre

Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 04:11 PM

You can download Timeless: The Lost Castle here.

Quote:
Every night you’ve been haunted by visions of a man in a red hood, pleading for you to save an innocent soul. You pack your bags for Europe, but soon you’ll find yourself headed for a different destination, stranded aboard a flying ship. In the distance, an ancient castle among the snowy mountains holds the key to releasing a young girl’s spirit, but it also contains an ancient evil sleeping just under its foundations. Follow in the footsteps of the Man in Red and uncover his secrets in Timeless: The Lost Castle, a mysterious Hidden-Object Puzzle Adventure game.
Three levels of difficulty
Explore a snow-covered castle
Unmask the Man in Red
A story of betrayal and redemption

As always, please remember to come back and tell us what you think.

Happy Gaming,
Ana wave
Posted By: Marian

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 04:23 PM

Thanks, Ana. The first game in this series was Timeless: The Forgotten Town, and I enjoyed it. I'm looking forward to seeing what this second game is like. wave
Posted By: Haroula

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 06:38 PM

Thanks, Ana wave
Posted By: thracia

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/09/13 08:36 PM

I picked this one with a free coupon. Looks ok so far. Had to use the coupon because they are expiring like crazy, before I get a chance to use them.

thracia
Posted By: Rosaboobie

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 04:25 PM

Anyone played this game yet? Played the demo and I am undecided!

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 04:37 PM

I haven't downloaded the demo yet and will also be interested to hear what others have to say about the game. wave

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 04:37 PM

Not yet for me Boobie. wave

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 04:45 PM

Hmmm - hardly anyone commenting on this game at the moment! That could mean it's not popular with folks.

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 05:25 PM

Considering it was supposed to be a CE and fell a bit short on the criteria needed, I am going to guess it's a good deal for a one credit game.

Ana wave

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/10/13 06:03 PM

Oh ok, thanks for that info, Ana
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 07:32 AM

I got it with a coupon and am finding it frustrating as it doesn't have a W/T and even when I do what folks on the forum say to do, it hasn't always worked for me. I think that if a w/t is provided it would be better for me. It is a lite adventure game so far with a variety of puzzles and some IHOGs and different things to do. I am hoping that when Maggie gets back from vacation, she will do a W/T. I am going to wait a while and then try it again - guess I am spoiled by the CEs - lol.
Kathy happydance

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/13/13 03:54 PM

The game sounds challenging, Kathy. wave

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/14/13 01:38 AM

I have been spoiled by having a guide available. I like to be challenged but not too much. I used a coupon for this as well.

thracia
Posted By: Starcom

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/22/13 08:06 AM

Excellent game and the 1st 8 reviewers from the BF Forum pretty much summed up what I wanted to say but better, especially "rebeccartist", who pretty much hit the spot of what I thought about this game.

PS: Gamezebo now has the full walkthrough for this game

Ray

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/23/13 01:58 AM

Starcom,thanks for the info about the walkthrough. Now I won't have to go crazy if I'm stuck.

thracia
Posted By: Sherlock

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/23/13 04:32 PM

Glad I had a chance to get this with a punch card coupon. I'm in the same boat many others are. I have more coupons than I can find SE games to use them on, and they expire. I actually quit buying games for a period of time just to stop accruing more of them. Of course, then they come along with a great BOGO and how could I resist? crazy
Posted By: Sparkle

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/26/13 02:37 AM

Finally got started on this one yesterday. It's a very complex and challenging game. Lots of unique puzzles. The Hint function can be used to find out where to go next and I've needed the help on numerous occasions. IMO, a bargain at a standard version price. I think even hard core adventure gamers would appreciate this one. None of the bells and whistles of some of the IHOG CE's, but plenty of good gameplay.

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/26/13 02:54 AM

Thanks, Sparkle. I used a punchcard coupon code on this game but haven't played it yet. I think I will like it. wave
Posted By: colpet

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/26/13 03:06 PM

I'm playing this one now on expert level. It's a great game for puzzle lovers, I'm having a lot of fun with it.

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 02/26/13 05:02 PM

That's very good to hear, colpet. wave
Posted By: puzzler46

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/04/13 07:48 AM

This turned out to be a very good game, once the glitch worked out. I did use the W/T a few times to figure out how to work a puzzle and really enjoyed the game. think It was a real bargain for a free coupon. It has a lot of interesting puzzles. I will replay it as some of the puzzles I skipped and want to go back and try now that I have finished the story - lol. grin
Kathy
happydance
Posted By: Reenie

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/07/14 09:33 PM

I am playing Timeless: The Lost Castle now and loving it. Standard save-the-little-girl plot, but it encompasses a variety of locales and sufficient mystery to keep me interested in what will happen next. It has some attractive play features, inventory management, and HOG style. The scenes are well furnished and drawn. Some of the mini-games are among the most pesky I've encountered, and I am loving that! Others are too easy and make me wonder whether the programmers even talked to each other. LOL It reminds me of early Kings Quest games, only with far advanced graphics. Also, it is lasting a good while. I regard it as a good buy!

EDIT: Oops, I just noticed I posted this on the wrong game thread. Feel free to move it.

Re: Timeless: The Lost Castle - New IHOG on BigFish - 03/08/14 02:02 AM

I moved your post for you, Reenie. I'm glad you are enjoying the game so much, and thank you for the recommendation. wave
© 2024 GameBoomers Community